User Reviews for Cloderm

Learn more about Cloderm.

Psoriasis 1 reviews 309 medications

9.5
Dermatitis 2 reviews 344 medications

Atopic Dermatitis 0 reviews 244 medications Not rated - Be the first
Eczema 0 reviews 198 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cloderm reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Cloderm

For Dermatitis: I am currently finishing my final month of Accutane treatment. I unwisely tried a "new" skin product on my face and I had the most horrific reaction ever! During the past 2 days my facial skin turned very red, dried out, scaled, and then has crusted over. As it is beginning to peel and crack, my skin is now bleeding. My dermatologist gave me some samples of Cloderm to use...IT IS WONDERFUL! I just applied it for the first time, and the redness is already seemingly subsiding. My skin also feels soothed and less irritated. I rate this a 10 based on these immediate effects. If I experience anything unpleasant, I will be sure to update.

September 14, 2009 4:16 PM

Review by maggie dee:

For Psoriasis: Cloderm seems to clear up my elbows from all the peeling and bleeding from being so dry.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 26, 2008 3:51 PM

Review by joa2n2pa:

For Dermatitis: I was given sample by Dermatologist and 1st use for dermatitis on eyelids, my symptoms immediately subsided. I am thrilled that I had immediate relief.

February 7, 2008 8:07 AM