User Reviews for Clobetasol

Also known as: Clobevate, Clobex, Clodan, Cormax, Cormax Scalp, Dermovate, Embeline, Embeline E, Olux, Olux-E, Olux/Olux-E Kit, Temovate, Temovate E, Temovate Emollient

Learn more about Clobetasol.

Anal Itching 1 reviews 224 medications

Lichen Sclerosus 5 reviews 62 medications

Psoriasis 36 reviews 295 medications

8.8
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Plantar Fibromatosis 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clobetasol reviews 71 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Clobetasol

For Lichen Planus: "I was prescribed and tried Triamcinolone Acetonide for several weeks which had little effect. I had a previous bout of Alopecia Areata and still had a little Clobex left. After reading a lot of information and just a couple days before my next appointment I tried a little on a few of the spots on my arm and they immediately started to look better. The PA that was treating me was impressed enough to give me a box of OLUX-E foam samples to try and the clearing effect was immediate, showing major improvement in just days."

Joshua Tree April 3, 2015

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "The spray is amazing...only thing that will clear my scalp...Right now my scalp is in a mess because my insurance will not pay on it and it is $400 for a 4oz bottle...I can't afford that."

karenlynn58 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 25, 2015

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "Clobex for my skin. I can't say enough good things about this spray. I say "spray" because the ointment did nothing. The spray, for some reason is absolutely amazing. One place on my knee where the P wasn't removable with a jackhammer, magically cleared up 99% of the area in less than 1 week. My arms - my chest - EVERYTHING - it's gone. My Psoriasis is gone. I've gone through shampoos. NOW - if I stop using the spray for a week or longer, the symptoms return - but until a cure is found for Psoriasis - this medication is hands-down, the absolute best there is."

Wess (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2015

Clobex (clobetasol) for Atopic Dermatitis: "Very potent. Works super fast. Exceptional."

Ho B (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2014

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "After about a year with this, I went to see a doctor & I was just diagnosed with pustular psoriasis - palms of hands and bottom of feet only. Before seeing a doctor, I started juicing heavily - 200lbs (no, that's not a typo) of carrots in three weeks & added green juices to my regimen as well. My hands had completely cleared and my feet were almost completely clear. But because of another issue, I went to my doctor - and because of the then upcoming tests I backed off of my juicing completely. The psoriasis came back on my hands and feet. While I wasnt juicing, I figured I would find out what it was. Doc gave me the Clobex spray. For the immediate painful inflammation problems in my feet caused by the psoriasis, this stuff is AWESOME."

BeachLizard1 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2014

Temovate (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "Works best when applied at night before sleep. Good for use on the body. Not for face or other sensitive skin areas. I've only been using it for a couple of months but the results are better than any other products that I've used in the past."

Safjaf (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2014

For Atopic Dermatitis: "I have poison ivy every year for the last 6 yrs I have seen drs / emergency rooms and they never help me they only told me to used Benadryl. I have it infected and nobody ever prescribe anything. It last for more than a month but this year I went to see a new doctor and he prescribed this cream for me and as soon he applied to my rash I feel the difference is like magic. I went Wednesday night and today is Friday and is almost drying out. Finally something works for me I'm so happy, expensive but worth it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2014

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "I used this medication as directed and it completely cleared up my psoriasis. However, I became extremely stressed. I didn't know why I felt this way until someone else who used it experienced the same. After stopping it my adrenal glands were fatigued and I suffered from depression. My psoriasis also returned. This is very potent and I advise anyone who wants to use it to use something more natural and more safe."

Anonymous March 20, 2014

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "Clobex cleared up my psoriasis but it suppressed my adrenal glands which made me extremely stressed, anxious which led to depression. "

Anonymous February 25, 2014

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "I love this stuff... I actually use a different medication for my body called Stelara and I love that product as well. But this is a good back up for special occasions when I want to let my hair down! I spray several days before the event and I am almost clear. I spray before bed and sleep with it in my hair and then around noonish I wash my hair! Also don't wear nail polish while applying, It will be like nail polish remover. Great product."

MrsNMcFarland (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 15, 2013

Clobex (clobetasol) for Dermatitis: "After just 3 days of using this I'm starting to see significant clearing on the inside of my elbow where a stress rash got out of control. I might not need to even use it for the whole 2 weeks and be able to save it for next time!"

Alohraw (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2013

Temovate (clobetasol) for Lichen Sclerosus: "BRAND TEMOVATE works; generic does not!! From personal experience, and that of a friend (I had brand, she had generic). I am cured, she is not. Also, hormone replacement orally and topically of estrogen plus testosterone helped greatly with the cure. I keep the area clean, using liquid soap plus Hibiclens. After drying I lightly use Nystop powder. I apply the topicals 2x daily. I can again enjoy sex, climaxing, and also have a normal life...just like I used to have. I had to appeal my insurance decision to get brand Temovate."

Worship Jesus October 27, 2013

For Dermatitis: "Works well if you are PreMenopausal, Menopausal or PostMenopausal and has experienced itch around vagina due to dryness, hot flashes and night sweats. Highly recommended."

Linda from Texas (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2013

Clobex (clobetasol) for Lichen Planus: "This is the only medication that worked after trying others for several months."

HBS July 11, 2013

For Dermatitis: "It help me a lot with my rash, scalp and hair loss."

Lors July 4, 2013

For Lichen Planus: "Relieves symptom, and heals completely temporarily. Then lesions come back and need to treat again until healed. Cycling breakouts."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 10, 2013

For Psoriasis: "This cream really works topical 0.05% I have used this since I was 25, I am now 45. I have used it everywhere I see red spots form. Scalp is a little difficult but does work your skin is clear again."

ilpostino (taken for 10 years or more) February 18, 2013

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "I have been using Clobex spray for nearly 2 years. It is the best so far. My psoriasis is on my scalp, elbows and small spots here and there on my body. The Spray is the wonderful, real easy to use for applying to my scalp at odd angels."

lvodron January 6, 2013

For Psoriasis: "It works very well. The only thing I dislike about it is that I have to use it less than I am supposed to otherwise I run out too fast and have to go without."

SammySamE October 16, 2012

For Psoriasis: "THIS SHAMPOO IS A MIRACLE! My entire life I have dealt with extreme itching and dandruff with red bumps on my scalp. The first time I used it I was healed. No itching at all. I recommend to anyone with these symptoms."

Amelie25 (taken for less than 1 month) September 29, 2012

Olux (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "Great for itching but not for clearing plaque/ scalp psoriasis"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 9, 2012

For Psoriasis: "This medicine works to clear my psoriasis almost 100%. "

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 5, 2012

For Psoriasis: "Worst skin scaling and psoraisis. After two weeks of use 2 x a day it clears up my skin. Now I can wear shorts. Thanks."

Joegm April 17, 2012

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: "Clobex is the only thing that worked. Severe patches and redness went away in only days. Its expensive and is a very strong medicine, a little goes a long way."

headtripp March 29, 2012

For Dermatitis: "I have localized scleroderma -Morphea. I have patches all over my back, very painful swollen, itchy, looks red-purplelish, cant stand anything touching my skin. My doctor prescribed clobetasol 2x day. He said that the patches in my back were so swollen that I would not notice any changes for at least a month. Well I've only used Clobetasol for 2 weeks and I can see a big diference, my skin doesn't hurt, itch, its not swollen, it does not look irritated, it even looks healthy!"

Anonymous February 14, 2012