User Reviews for Clobetasol

Also known as: Clobevate, Clobex, Cormax, Cormax Scalp, Dermovate, Embeline, Embeline E, Olux, Olux-E, Olux/Olux-E Kit, Temovate, Temovate E, Temovate Emollient

Learn more about Clobetasol.

Anal Itching 1 reviews 222 medications

8.8
Psoriasis 32 reviews 308 medications

8.7
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clobetasol reviews 65 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Clobetasol

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

clobetasol for Atopic Dermatitis: I have poison ivy every year for the last 6 yrs I have seen drs / emergency rooms and they never help me they only told me to used Benadryl. I have it infected and nobody ever prescribe anything. It last for more than a month but this year I went to see a new doctor and he prescribed this cream for me and as soon he applied to my rash I feel the difference is like magic. I went Wednesday night and today is Friday and is almost drying out. Finally something works for me I'm so happy, expensive but worth it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 21, 2014 9:32 AM

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I used this medication as directed and it completely cleared up my psoriasis. However, I became extremely stressed. I didn't know why I felt this way until someone else who used it experienced the same. After stopping it my adrenal glands were fatigued and I suffered from depression. My psoriasis also returned. This is very potent and I advise anyone who wants to use it to use something more natural and more safe.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 20, 2014 9:29 PM

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Clobex cleared up my psoriasis but it suppressed my adrenal glands which made me extremely stressed, anxious which led to depression.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 25, 2014 9:56 PM
Review by MrsNMcFarland (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I love this stuff... I actually use a different medication for my body called Stelara and I love that product as well. But this is a good back up for special occasions when I want to let my hair down! I spray several days before the event and I am almost clear. I spray before bed and sleep with it in my hair and then around noonish I wash my hair! Also don't wear nail polish while applying, It will be like nail polish remover. Great product.

November 15, 2013 5:27 AM
Review by Alohraw (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Dermatitis: After just 3 days of using this I'm starting to see significant clearing on the inside of my elbow where a stress rash got out of control. I might not need to even use it for the whole 2 weeks and be able to save it for next time!

November 1, 2013 11:21 PM
Review by Worship Jesus: User Rating:

Temovate (clobetasol) for Lichen Sclerosus: BRAND TEMOVATE works; generic does not!! From personal experience, and that of a friend (I had brand, she had generic). I am cured, she is not. Also, hormone replacement orally and topically of estrogen plus testosterone helped greatly with the cure. I keep the area clean, using liquid soap plus Hibiclens. After drying I lightly use Nystop powder. I apply the topicals 2x daily. I can again enjoy sex, climaxing, and also have a normal life...just like I used to have. I had to appeal my insurance decision to get brand Temovate.

October 27, 2013 5:08 PM
Review by Linda from Texas (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

clobetasol for Dermatitis: Works well if you are PreMenopausal, Menopausal or PostMenopausal and has experienced itch around vagina due to dryness, hot flashes and night sweats. Highly recommended.

September 5, 2013 10:47 PM
Review by HBS: User Rating:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Lichen Planus: This is the only medication that worked after trying others for several months.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 11, 2013 9:14 AM
Review by Lors: User Rating:

clobetasol for Dermatitis: It help me a lot with my rash, scalp and hair loss.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 4, 2013 9:21 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

clobetasol for Lichen Planus: Relieves symptom, and heals completely temporarily. Then lesions come back and need to treat again until healed. Cycling breakouts.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 10, 2013 12:52 PM
Review by ilpostino (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

clobetasol for Psoriasis: This cream really works topical 0.05% I have used this since I was 25, I am now 45. I have used it everywhere I see red spots form. Scalp is a little difficult but does work your skin is clear again.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 18, 2013 5:40 PM
Review by lvodron: User Rating:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I have been using Clobex spray for nearly 2 years. It is the best so far. My psoriasis is on my scalp, elbows and small spots here and there on my body. The Spray is the wonderful, real easy to use for applying to my scalp at odd angels.

January 6, 2013 11:10 PM
Review by SammySamE: User Rating:

clobetasol for Psoriasis: It works very well. The only thing I dislike about it is that I have to use it less than I am supposed to otherwise I run out too fast and have to go without.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 16, 2012 1:29 PM
Review by Amelie25 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

clobetasol for Psoriasis: THIS SHAMPOO IS A MIRACLE! My entire life I have dealt with extreme itching and dandruff with red bumps on my scalp. The first time I used it I was healed. No itching at all. I recommend to anyone with these symptoms.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 29, 2012 3:45 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Olux (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Great for itching but not for clearing plaque/ scalp psoriasis

August 9, 2012 1:04 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

clobetasol for Psoriasis: This medicine works to clear my psoriasis almost 100%.

May 5, 2012 10:10 AM
Review by Joegm: User Rating:

clobetasol for Psoriasis: Worst skin scaling and psoraisis. After two weeks of use 2 x a day it clears up my skin. Now I can wear shorts. Thanks.

April 17, 2012 4:53 PM
Review by headtripp: User Rating:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Clobex is the only thing that worked. Severe patches and redness went away in only days. Its expensive and is a very strong medicine, a little goes a long way.

March 29, 2012 10:16 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

clobetasol for Dermatitis: I have localized scleroderma -Morphea. I have patches all over my back, very painful swollen, itchy, looks red-purplelish, cant stand anything touching my skin. My doctor prescribed clobetasol 2x day. He said that the patches in my back were so swollen that I would not notice any changes for at least a month. Well I've only used Clobetasol for 2 weeks and I can see a big diference, my skin doesn't hurt, itch, its not swollen, it does not look irritated, it even looks healthy!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 14, 2012 10:59 PM
Review by OneLast223: User Rating:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Had good redults form Clobex. However, after two years of using it my skin is starting to thin so I can not use it no more.

January 26, 2012 5:52 PM

clobetasol for Dermatitis: Best medication, for dyshidrotic eczema, I have found after many years of suffering. It clears up the water bubbles I have that pop on my skin and soothes the cracked peeling skin that result from the bubbles.

September 29, 2011 5:01 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

clobetasol for Dermatitis: Incredible medication. I have no negative comments. I recommend this cream.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 17, 2011 7:41 PM
Review by hopalong_30411: User Rating:

clobetasol for Atopic Dermatitis: My dermatologist prescribed temovate (Clobetason-.05%) for me to use with rash caused by poison ivy. I get poison ivy frequently and this is the only remedy I have ever found that really works. You can see the results overnight. The rash is completely gone usually in a week or less.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 12, 2011 9:29 AM
Review by Otie: User Rating:

clobetasol for Dermatitis: My doctor prescribed Temovate (Clobetasol-.5%) for rash and itch caused from poison ivy exposure. I got very quick results. The morning after applying this cream the symptoms began to decrease. In a day or two it was completely gone.

September 12, 2011 9:17 AM
Review by filmer88: User Rating:

Olux (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I had psoriasis for 3 years before I tried Olux. At that time, I had a bald spot on my head and no skin on the back of my ears. (It was all raw and covered in pus). I used Olux for three days and my psoriasis cleared up for over a month. The only reason I stopped using it was my new insurance would not cover it. Olux is the ONLY medication that has helped me. I have tried a dozen other medicines and nothing has worked the same.

August 16, 2011 5:05 AM