User Reviews for Clobetasol

Also known as: Clobevate, Clobex, Clodan, Cormax, Cormax Scalp, Dermovate, Embeline, Embeline E, Olux, Olux-E, Olux/Olux-E Kit, Temovate, Temovate E, Temovate Emollient

Learn more about Clobetasol.

Anal Itching 1 reviews 224 medications

Lichen Sclerosus 5 reviews 79 medications

Psoriasis 36 reviews 311 medications

8.8
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Plantar Fibromatosis 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clobetasol reviews 71 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Clobetasol

Review by Joshua Tree:

For Lichen Planus: I was prescribed and tried Triamcinolone Acetonide for several weeks which had little effect. I had a previous bout of Alopecia Areata and still had a little Clobex left. After reading a lot of information and just a couple days before my next appointment I tried a little on a few of the spots on my arm and they immediately started to look better. The PA that was treating me was impressed enough to give me a box of OLUX-E foam samples to try and the clearing effect was immediate, showing major improvement in just days.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 3, 2015 1:30 PM

Review by karenlynn58 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: The spray is amazing...only thing that will clear my scalp...Right now my scalp is in a mess because my insurance will not pay on it and it is $400 for a 4oz bottle...I can't afford that.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 25, 2015 3:58 PM

Review by Wess (taken for less than 1 month):

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Clobex for my skin. I can't say enough good things about this spray. I say "spray" because the ointment did nothing. The spray, for some reason is absolutely amazing. One place on my knee where the P wasn't removable with a jackhammer, magically cleared up 99% of the area in less than 1 week. My arms - my chest - EVERYTHING - it's gone. My Psoriasis is gone. I've gone through shampoos. NOW - if I stop using the spray for a week or longer, the symptoms return - but until a cure is found for Psoriasis - this medication is hands-down, the absolute best there is.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 21, 2015 4:14 PM

Review by Ho B (taken for less than 1 month):

Clobex (clobetasol) for Atopic Dermatitis: Very potent. Works super fast. Exceptional.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 19, 2014 7:57 AM

Review by BeachLizard1 (taken for less than 1 month):

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: After about a year with this, I went to see a doctor & I was just diagnosed with pustular psoriasis - palms of hands and bottom of feet only. Before seeing a doctor, I started juicing heavily - 200lbs (no, that's not a typo) of carrots in three weeks & added green juices to my regimen as well. My hands had completely cleared and my feet were almost completely clear. But because of another issue, I went to my doctor - and because of the then upcoming tests I backed off of my juicing completely. The psoriasis came back on my hands and feet. While I wasnt juicing, I figured I would find out what it was. Doc gave me the Clobex spray. For the immediate painful inflammation problems in my feet caused by the psoriasis, this stuff is AWESOME.

May 2, 2014 12:46 AM

Review by Safjaf (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Temovate (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Works best when applied at night before sleep. Good for use on the body. Not for face or other sensitive skin areas. I've only been using it for a couple of months but the results are better than any other products that I've used in the past.

April 29, 2014 1:56 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Atopic Dermatitis: I have poison ivy every year for the last 6 yrs I have seen drs / emergency rooms and they never help me they only told me to used Benadryl. I have it infected and nobody ever prescribe anything. It last for more than a month but this year I went to see a new doctor and he prescribed this cream for me and as soon he applied to my rash I feel the difference is like magic. I went Wednesday night and today is Friday and is almost drying out. Finally something works for me I'm so happy, expensive but worth it.

March 21, 2014 9:32 AM

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I used this medication as directed and it completely cleared up my psoriasis. However, I became extremely stressed. I didn't know why I felt this way until someone else who used it experienced the same. After stopping it my adrenal glands were fatigued and I suffered from depression. My psoriasis also returned. This is very potent and I advise anyone who wants to use it to use something more natural and more safe.

March 20, 2014 9:29 PM

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Clobex cleared up my psoriasis but it suppressed my adrenal glands which made me extremely stressed, anxious which led to depression.

February 25, 2014 9:56 PM

Review by MrsNMcFarland (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I love this stuff... I actually use a different medication for my body called Stelara and I love that product as well. But this is a good back up for special occasions when I want to let my hair down! I spray several days before the event and I am almost clear. I spray before bed and sleep with it in my hair and then around noonish I wash my hair! Also don't wear nail polish while applying, It will be like nail polish remover. Great product.

November 15, 2013 5:27 AM

Review by Alohraw (taken for less than 1 month):

Clobex (clobetasol) for Dermatitis: After just 3 days of using this I'm starting to see significant clearing on the inside of my elbow where a stress rash got out of control. I might not need to even use it for the whole 2 weeks and be able to save it for next time!

November 1, 2013 11:21 PM

Review by Worship Jesus:

Temovate (clobetasol) for Lichen Sclerosus: BRAND TEMOVATE works; generic does not!! From personal experience, and that of a friend (I had brand, she had generic). I am cured, she is not. Also, hormone replacement orally and topically of estrogen plus testosterone helped greatly with the cure. I keep the area clean, using liquid soap plus Hibiclens. After drying I lightly use Nystop powder. I apply the topicals 2x daily. I can again enjoy sex, climaxing, and also have a normal life...just like I used to have. I had to appeal my insurance decision to get brand Temovate.

October 27, 2013 5:08 PM

Review by Linda from Texas (taken for less than 1 month):

For Dermatitis: Works well if you are PreMenopausal, Menopausal or PostMenopausal and has experienced itch around vagina due to dryness, hot flashes and night sweats. Highly recommended.

September 5, 2013 10:47 PM

Review by HBS:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Lichen Planus: This is the only medication that worked after trying others for several months.

July 11, 2013 9:14 AM

Review by Lors:

For Dermatitis: It help me a lot with my rash, scalp and hair loss.

July 4, 2013 9:21 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Lichen Planus: Relieves symptom, and heals completely temporarily. Then lesions come back and need to treat again until healed. Cycling breakouts.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 10, 2013 12:52 PM

Review by ilpostino (taken for 10 years or more):

For Psoriasis: This cream really works topical 0.05% I have used this since I was 25, I am now 45. I have used it everywhere I see red spots form. Scalp is a little difficult but does work your skin is clear again.

February 18, 2013 5:40 PM

Review by lvodron:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: I have been using Clobex spray for nearly 2 years. It is the best so far. My psoriasis is on my scalp, elbows and small spots here and there on my body. The Spray is the wonderful, real easy to use for applying to my scalp at odd angels.

January 6, 2013 11:10 PM

Review by SammySamE:

For Psoriasis: It works very well. The only thing I dislike about it is that I have to use it less than I am supposed to otherwise I run out too fast and have to go without.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 16, 2012 1:29 PM

Review by Amelie25 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Psoriasis: THIS SHAMPOO IS A MIRACLE! My entire life I have dealt with extreme itching and dandruff with red bumps on my scalp. The first time I used it I was healed. No itching at all. I recommend to anyone with these symptoms.

September 29, 2012 3:45 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Olux (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Great for itching but not for clearing plaque/ scalp psoriasis

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 9, 2012 1:04 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Psoriasis: This medicine works to clear my psoriasis almost 100%.

May 5, 2012 10:10 AM

Review by Joegm:

For Psoriasis: Worst skin scaling and psoraisis. After two weeks of use 2 x a day it clears up my skin. Now I can wear shorts. Thanks.

April 17, 2012 4:53 PM

Review by headtripp:

Clobex (clobetasol) for Psoriasis: Clobex is the only thing that worked. Severe patches and redness went away in only days. Its expensive and is a very strong medicine, a little goes a long way.

March 29, 2012 10:16 AM

For Dermatitis: I have localized scleroderma -Morphea. I have patches all over my back, very painful swollen, itchy, looks red-purplelish, cant stand anything touching my skin. My doctor prescribed clobetasol 2x day. He said that the patches in my back were so swollen that I would not notice any changes for at least a month. Well I've only used Clobetasol for 2 weeks and I can see a big diference, my skin doesn't hurt, itch, its not swollen, it does not look irritated, it even looks healthy!

February 14, 2012 10:59 PM