User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine

Also known as: aeroHist, Allergy DN II, AlleRx DF, Allerx Dose Pack DF, Dexodryl, Dexodryl Suspension, NoHist EXT, RelCof CPM, RespiVent DF, Ryneze

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine.

Rhinitis 6 reviews 124 medications

9.3
Summary of Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine reviews 6 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine) for Rhinitis: Took Allerx to control allergies for more than 10 yrs. Worked great. Stopped because of insurance cost structure. Have tried two generic substitutes since and neither are as effective.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 15, 2011 9:16 PM
Review by Beach63: User Rating:

Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine) for Rhinitis: Suffered with sinus problems all my life. This medication worked almost immediately.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 30, 2011 12:23 PM
Review by Di in SC: User Rating:

Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine) for Rhinitis: I love Allerx but can't afford $500 month for it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 19, 2011 1:10 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine) for Rhinitis: This combination pack stopped that nasty post nasal drip I had for years. It's been a month, and I feel and sleep better due to no cough. Expensive but worth it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 20, 2010 4:00 PM

Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine) for Rhinitis: I noticed the effects quite soon after taking. The yellow pills does make me a little sleepy, but not to the point that it interferes with the day to day functions. I have a great deal of runny nose. The congestions has reduced a great deal. However, I missed some doses and I can tell the difference. This products works well for me.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 3, 2010 10:17 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine) for Rhinitis: The packaging is very easy to open and easy to read. A yellow tablet for the morning and a blue tablet for the evening. It's not much easier than that. I started noticing effects within about 20 minutes. The congestion was breaking up enough that I didn't have to breath from my mouth, which is great. I cannot comment on the longevity of the drugs effectiveness, but so far, so good. I do feel a bit drowsy.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 2, 2009 3:12 PM

Get Expert Advice on Severe Allergies: Symptoms, prevention, and more Learn More