User Reviews for Somnote

Learn more about Somnote.

Insomnia 9 reviews 105 medications

9.1
Sedation 1 reviews 36 medications

Summary of Somnote reviews 10 reviews 5.6

Reviews for Somnote

For Insomnia "I am the primary caregiver for my son who has a brain injury. He has severe insomnia and chloral hydrate syrup and more recently chloral hydrate gelcaps (Somnote) have been a blessing! It has been safe and effective for him for many years. I hope and pray the powers that be will reconsider the decision to discontinue manufacturing this medicine. It is our salvation for sleep not only for my son but for the rest of our household."

L J January 30, 2013

For Insomnia "Helped with my insomnia 100% until they pulled it off the market. Many thanks to the manufacturer! I had used this medicine for such a long time. I never could sleep before taking this and I still now watch the time go by. "

Jane Doe544223455444 January 18, 2013

For Insomnia "This is the only medication that has worked for me. It is dependable (6Y) for the long term. The FDA had no GOOD reason to "discontinue" this 140 year old safe, effective medication. I have not had a good moment of sleep for the last six+ weeks."

KW195912311 January 6, 2013

For Insomnia "Helped me get to sleep & stay asleep till they pulled it off the market."

Jazzy010101 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2012

For Insomnia "Good sleep with minimal side effects. It has been many, many years since I have slept this good. Insurance does not want to pay because there are newer, better medications out there. Not so, for me."

Debbid44 November 15, 2012

For Insomnia "I certainly appreciate the drug interactions listed here. That is something lacking from the other sites I've visited for my needs."

TheBoorMan September 19, 2011

For Insomnia "I am an addict and suffer from anxiety and insomnia. This was the only medicine that is not a benzodiazapine that has worked for me. It allows me to fall asleep - not pass out and wake up feeling rejuvenated. I highly recommend it."

Anonymous September 2, 2010

For Sedation "At a dose of 1500mg, I got very little results from this medicine."

Patrik February 10, 2009

For Insomnia "Did not work for me - no sedation or drowsiness. No side effects experienced. Dosage 1000mg, Male, Weight 190 lbs (86 kg)."

galalleni December 15, 2008

For Insomnia "Works great at 1000mg. No hangover, solid sleep."

TayBur2 June 24, 2008