User Reviews for Carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa

Also known as: Stalevo, Stalevo 100, Stalevo 125, Stalevo 150, Stalevo 200, Stalevo 50, Stalevo 75

Learn more about Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa.

Parkinson's Disease 6 reviews 49 medications

6.2
Summary of Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa reviews 6 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa

Stalevo 150 (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: "I was on Stalevo for a while but had to stop it because it was making me look like I was on meth. I could not control my movements. Uncontrollable movements. "

butchy boy September 2, 2014

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: "My father was put on Stalevo and had to discontinue use after suffering side effects which came on after dosage was raised in succession. He has had severe side effects such as fatigue, diarrhea and he could barely function. He is no longer on the medication."

Daughter of user August 25, 2010

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: "I was put on Stalevo and threw up for 2 days. First night hallucinations and insomnia. I read where if a history of melanoma you should not take this medicine. I do have history so called my neurologist and discontinued this medication."

jackieq April 10, 2010

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: "I have had PD since age 39. I have been taking Stalevo since available. It has worked wonders for me as long as I don't forget to take it. I tried all three compmonents of Stalevo as individual pills, and they did not work for me like their combination in Stalevo. Highly recommend."

Luvstosew February 16, 2010

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: "Has helped with all of my symptoms and other problems, which I wasn't sure whether it was the disease or side effects of the agonists (Requip and Mirapex) I had taken before."

wv_picker September 4, 2009

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: "No noticeable side effects."

Anonymous February 20, 2009