User Reviews for Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa

Also known as: Stalevo, Stalevo 100, Stalevo 125, Stalevo 150, Stalevo 200, Stalevo 50, Stalevo 75

Learn more about Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa.

Parkinson's Disease 5 reviews 47 medications

6.4
Summary of Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa reviews 5 reviews 6.4

Reviews for Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa

Review by Daughter of user:

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: My father was put on Stalevo and had to discontinue use after suffering side effects which came on after dosage was raised in succession. He has had severe side effects such as fatigue, diarrhea and he could barely function. He is no longer on the medication.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 25, 2010 10:12 PM

Review by jackieq:

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: I was put on Stalevo and threw up for 2 days. First night hallucinations and insomnia. I read where if a history of melanoma you should not take this medicine. I do have history so called my neurologist and discontinued this medication.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2010 1:44 PM

Review by Luvstosew:

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: I have had PD since age 39. I have been taking Stalevo since available. It has worked wonders for me as long as I don't forget to take it. I tried all three compmonents of Stalevo as individual pills, and they did not work for me like their combination in Stalevo. Highly recommend.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 16, 2010 12:01 AM

Review by wv_picker:

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: Has helped with all of my symptoms and other problems, which I wasn't sure whether it was the disease or side effects of the agonists (Requip and Mirapex) I had taken before.

September 4, 2009 12:06 AM

Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa) for Parkinson's Disease: No noticeable side effects.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate