User Reviews for Caffeine

Also known as: 357 HR Magnum, Alert, Cafcit, Caffedrine, ConRx Alert, Diurex Maximum Relief Water Caps, Diurex Ultra, Enerjets, Fastlene, Keep Alert, Keep Going, Lucidex, Molie, NoDoz, NoDoz Maximum Strength, ...show all 25 brand names

Learn more about Caffeine.

Hypersomnia 7 reviews 22 medications

7.4
Asthma 1 reviews 141 medications

Apnea of Prematurity 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Caffeine reviews 8 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Caffeine

Review by kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 18, 2013 11:55 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Asthma: This medicine works very well at reducing my asthma symptoms. However, it causes me to have tremors.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2012 12:44 PM

Review by JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 29, 2012 8:52 AM

Review by HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 16, 2012 7:02 PM

Vivarin (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: This is very effective. Sometimes, I only take half of one. Just remember to stop taking it about 6 hours before bedtime. Cheaper than energy drinks loaded with sugar. Easier on my tummy than coffee and it doesn't stain my teeth like colas. Caffeine is a diuretic so drink plenty of water to make you feel better all day.

April 15, 2012 12:00 PM

Review by Awaken Man:

Vivarin (caffeine) for : Never got used to drinking coffee, my stomach could not really stand it and energy drinks did only go so long before their side effects started to kick in and affect my health. After the age of 25 I found myself being so mentally tired all the time and would take several hours to fully awake no matter how many hours I slept. I tried a travel size pack of Vivarin once at work and felt the difference right away, after only 10 minutes I was able to concentrate and finish what used to be my 2 hour paperwork in about 30 minutes. Have not had any side effects when I take it as it is described and there was no boost limit since it only woke me up! I would not recommend taking more than two pills at once or with any other caffeine product though!

September 18, 2011 3:34 AM

Review by GeorgiaGirl:

Vivarin (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: I give Vivarin a seven for an OTC medication. I don't sleep well at all at night and I usually average 3-4 hours. I stay in pain so when my alarm goes off in the morning, it is much easier to put a tablet in my mouth along with my pain medication and reset the alarm for one hour later. When it goes off I feel much better for it has helped awaken me and the methadone had started to work for the pain. It doesn't upset my stomach as much as the No Doz. Then later if I want a cup of coffee and I have time to drink it I can but usually I don't have the time and I have to pop another Vivarin to keep me going.

January 22, 2011 2:13 PM

Review by franksgalnvr:

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too.

September 25, 2009 4:18 AM

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath.

April 7, 2009 3:17 PM