User Reviews for Dostinex

Learn more about Dostinex.

Dostinex Rating Summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 4 medications used in the treatment of Hyperprolactinemia.

Reviews for Dostinex to treat Hyperprolactinemia

"I have been taking dostinex/cabergoline for 14 years. The main constant side effect is headaches. It feels like an ice pick is stabbing me in my head for a couple of seconds and then it goes away just as quickly as it started. It only happens maybe a couple times a month. I also find I get tired more easily and sometimes need to rest during the day. in addition, my vision has worsened. I stopped the medicine for about a year now and I'm getting dizzy quite often lately and my vision is worse. I fear my tumor has grown and need to see my endocrinologist again. God bless all"

Malecka (taken for 10 years or more) April 3, 2016

"This drug reduced my prolactin levels really quick. I did not have a visible prolactinoma on my MRI but my doctor suspected it was really small. After 2 months my prolactin levels decreased from 2000 to 150. In the first month I felt a bit dizzy and wanted to sleep a lot more than usual (I had a few cat naps which is heaps out of character for me - I never usually sleep during the day) . This went away after about month and I generally feel fine taking Dostinex. I've been taking it for about 6 months now. I recommend you give it a go!"

queenoflove10101 May 31, 2015

"Ive been taking Cabergoline for 7 years and it has helped keep my prolactin level normal. I can take it anytime of the day and it doesnt bother my stomach, i do get dizzy easier on this medicine."

JKL 75 November 13, 2013

"I've used Dostinex for years now, to treat high prolactin hormone levels. When I was younger they had me take Propranolol which made me so sick to my stomach! Dostinex has really no side effects that I've experienced and I only have to take it twice a week!"

amykakes August 17, 2010

"good drug for dysreflexy in spinal cord injurieds"

caetano March 12, 2008