User Reviews for Dostinex

Learn more about Dostinex.

Dostinex Review Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 3 medications used in the treatment of Hyperprolactinemia.

Reviews for Dostinex to treat Hyperprolactinemia

"This drug reduced my prolactin levels really quick. I did not have a visible prolactinoma on my MRI but my doctor suspected it was really small. After 2 months my prolactin levels decreased from 2000 to 150. In the first month I felt a bit dizzy and wanted to sleep a lot more than usual (I had a few cat naps which is heaps out of character for me - I never usually sleep during the day) . This went away after about month and I generally feel fine taking Dostinex. I've been taking it for about 6 months now. I recommend you give it a go!"

queenoflove10101 May 31, 2015

"Ive been taking Cabergoline for 7 years and it has helped keep my prolactin level normal. I can take it anytime of the day and it doesnt bother my stomach, i do get dizzy easier on this medicine."

JKL 75 November 13, 2013

"I've used Dostinex for years now, to treat high prolactin hormone levels. When I was younger they had me take Propranolol which made me so sick to my stomach! Dostinex has really no side effects that I've experienced and I only have to take it twice a week!"

amykakes August 17, 2010

"good drug for dysreflexy in spinal cord injurieds"

caetano March 12, 2008