Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Buprenorphine/naloxone

Also known as: Bunavail, Suboxone, Zubsolv

Learn more about Buprenorphine/naloxone.

Opiate Dependence 397 reviews 7 medications

9.2
Summary of Buprenorphine/naloxone reviews 397 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Buprenorphine/naloxone

Review by tylerty22:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I have been on Suboxone for 3 days now and so far its amazing. I have zero cravings, or withdrawals. I hope I can finally kick my addiction with Suboxone, I was taking 200mg of oxycodone a day. The doctor put me on 8mgs a day and so far so good.

December 13, 2014 12:13 AM

Review by becca38:

For Opiate Dependence: I was an opiate addict for many years then Suboxone changed all that for me. It stopped the cravings and gave me the energy I lost when I tried to get clean before.I have been on it for many years now and will taper off..it has given me back my life and made me feel normal again

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 9, 2014 10:31 PM

Review by StephanieAlice (taken for less than 1 month):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: After a few years of abusing heroin, my doctor introduced me to this medication. I only had to use it for a week to get over the worst of the withdrawals. Using Suboxone was the sure fire way for me to get my life back.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 9, 2014 8:34 AM

Review by Randooo (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: This medication saved my life! After 6 yrs of major oxy addiction, I went into detox scared to death! I was sedated for three days, then transferred to Subs! Man what a difference, I felt like a new man. Started a 12mg a day and gradually tapered off over a 4 month period! I had a Dr in Seattle, that put me on Clonidine after, a high blood pressure med! This takes away almost all withdrawl symptoms! 5 months off everything, and I have my life back!! If it wasnt for the Dr. and these meds, I'd be in a box by now! God Bless!

November 23, 2014 11:49 PM

Review by ohiomiscreant (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: After abusing opiates/heroin for 8yrs I got on Suboxone. Since April of 2013 I've tapered from 16mg/day to 1mg a day. I've not relapsed. I've gotten my kids back from state custody. I've gotten a promotion at my job. Mostly, I've got my life back.

November 22, 2014 2:01 AM

Review by T Mac (taken for less than 1 month):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I just want to say that this medication is a God Send. The 24 hour waiting period before was pure hell but I needed that to remember the pain that I had caused myself. This has truly been a turning point in my life. Thanks

November 14, 2014 10:29 PM

Review by nygfan1114:

Bunavail (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: This medicine is great switched from 8mg Suboxone to this and I love it, its easy to use and no awfully orange taste plus you absorb 33 percent less naloxone which is always a good thing.

November 11, 2014 7:06 PM

Review by Zaqman:

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: My boyfriend and I were both being prescribed Suboxone and because of my insurance I had to switch to Zubsolv! The first day of taking Zubsolv I didn't like it but as time went on I truly believe it works so much better for us! The Suboxone used to give me mood swings and a constant urge for more. Zubsolv has my moods in check and the effects last longer I am so glad I gave it a chance!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 11, 2014 9:54 AM

Review by shaneo:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Extreme itching after nearly two years started on 24mgs and now on 10mgs every other day. Tried steroid creams with minimal success any tips would be appreciated heaps. Thanks guys.

November 7, 2014 7:42 PM

Review by Chrisphan:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I'm an addict and the first time I took it it did take away the withdrawal symptoms after about a few days into taking it (8mg 2 naloxone) tabs once a day it gave me severe headaches and sometimes made me feel sick. The pros to this medicine is it does keep the withdrawals at bay and is easier to withdraw from than methadone. Cons is the cost for me with no insurance is too high like 400.00 for a months supply! I know it works for some but not me! 5 out of 10.

November 6, 2014 12:46 PM

Review by Trey D. (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: If you have an opiate addiction, this medicine is the way to go! I tried rehabs, meetings, everything! Suboxone is the only thing that kept me clean. It takes away the desire to use, which is a miracle. I have no regrets by choosing the Suboxone program. It saved my life.

October 9, 2014 1:38 PM

Review by Machine83:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I've been a heroin addict for 13 years. I've tried methadone and Subutex and now I'm taking just Suboxone, and on "Suboxone maintenance". Through treatment and staying dedicated I am 5 months clean. I take 16 mg (2 strips) per day, every day. It has worked miracles. I don't get many cravings for heroin. I felt so hopeless and its the best choice I've made in my life in years.

September 29, 2014 5:26 PM

Review by JL840 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I have been taking Suboxone 8mg/2mg films for approximately 3 years now and don't know what I would do without it! I'm prescribed 1/day.Some days I take 1/4 in the morning, 1/4 in the afternoon & 1/2 in the evening. Some days I only take a 1/2 at lunch time. Some days I take a whole one, everyday seems different depending on how I feel.

September 16, 2014 11:18 PM

Review by JoltinJoe0614:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I was totally addicted to 10mg Vicodin and Oxycodone, Percocet for about 2 years. I started the weary rounds of running out early, then hitting Urgent Care in desperation for more pills - bottom line it did not work and I was terrified of withdrawal. Made a great choice: Suboxone - the best working medicine I have ever taken, a little strong at 8mg a day but worth it hands down 100%.

September 10, 2014 11:56 AM

Review by cootie626 (taken for less than 1 month):

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: This medicine has absolutely given me my life back! I actually feel the way I did before I got addicted to pills!!

August 21, 2014 12:09 AM

Review by Darrlell:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Sweats and constipation

August 16, 2014 5:53 AM

Review by sandra d. (taken for less than 1 month):

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!

August 10, 2014 3:48 PM

Review by AM1492 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: To anyone looking to get on Suboxone to overcome opiate addiction - DO IT!! I've been on Suboxone for 15 months now & have gone from 20mg to 2 mgs literally painlessly. The first time I took it I knew within an hr I had found what I needed to get that damn monkey off my back. A slow yet STEADY taper is important. There's no reason a person can't easily drop 2mgs a mo. down to about 4mg. If it's making you sleepy, time to taper! It gets a bit slower once you get lower but still not hard at all. Once you get to about 3mg you almost have an awakening! You get more energy, and start to LOVE music and conversation again. I would say that those are the biggest side effects - sleepiness (taper!), and slight emotional dullness.

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 11, 2014 8:45 AM

Review by Riggs (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: This medicine has saved my life and changed my life drastically. I never thought I would be able to get off heroin. I have a awesome life now and I think if you really want to get clean and not be high from methadone then Suboxone is what you need.

July 8, 2014 11:17 PM

Review by Oldalcky (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for : I went onto to Suboxone, by accident really. My boyfriend was a severe pain medicine addict and I'm a recovering alcoholic. One day I decided to take this Suboxone maybe started at 4mg and it definitely kept me sober from alcohol. I have not had a drink in 3 yrs. My Dr said they have a new medicine with just the naloxone (Narcon). He has decided to switch me to this medicine. Was off Suboxone for 2 month intervals and went back. I have hope this time just the blocker is enough for me. Long term Suboxone use is not good for me because I have COPD. Still in all it is was effective for me. For alcohol not opiates. Hope this helps someone.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 6, 2014 10:16 PM

Review by atxnative:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I was addicted to all opiates for 17 years. The last 2 years I was spending about $4000 a month. Made $60,000 a year and couldn't even pay my bills. It got real bad! A friend of mine told me about Suboxone and the rest is history! It truly saved my life. For the first time in my life I have money in a savings account. Suboxone works, as long as you want to quit.

July 1, 2014 2:45 PM

Review by mws1434:

For Opiate Dependence: Saved my life and my family recommend Suboxone to anybody who's addicted to opiates.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 1, 2014 2:05 PM

Review by daisy18 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I was a heroin addict for about 5 years and have used methadone and Suboxone maintenance. I have been on Suboxone for five months and like methadone it is working well to keep me off heroin. But I do want to comment on side effects of both medications that are not mentioned often enough. As far as methadone went, my boyfriend and I had no sex drive. And on Suboxone, I have a great sex drive, but have a very difficult time climaxing. My boyfriend is also experiencing sexual side effects from Suboxone. He has no sex drive and has a difficult time getting an erection and even harder time climaxing. I think these are side effects people need to be aware of while deciding on a method of treatment.

June 15, 2014 5:06 PM

Review by S.Dot:

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!

June 11, 2014 8:49 AM

Review by ehh80 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I have struggled with opiate addiction for 6 years, for which I've taken Suboxone for 4 separate rounds of treatment. The longest clean times I have ever had throughout this time is when I was on Subutex or Suboxone (I have used both). I cannot say enough great things about this medicine, it has truly saved my life. I am off of it now, and I had NO issues weaning off....it must be done thoroughly, slowly and patiently. The biggest mistake is people trying to stop at 2mg, which is still a high dose. One must go all the way down to an almost crumb/sliver of a piece of pill or strip. If following protocol in a program, you can successfully come off of it.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 5, 2014 12:45 PM