Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Buprenorphine/naloxone

Also known as: Suboxone, Zubsolv

Learn more about Buprenorphine/naloxone.

Opiate Dependence 365 reviews 6 medications

9.2
Summary of Buprenorphine/naloxone reviews 365 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Buprenorphine/naloxone

Review by MontanaMountainGuy: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Suboxone saved my life I reckon, I owe my life to it I surely do.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 4, 2014 2:39 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I am a 31 yr old executive professional... 6 yrs ago I was making great money and partying all the time. 65 Norcos a day by my 3rd year, I found a Suboxone doctor (pretty tough to find in my area three yrs ago) and began taking it. The best day of my life was finding Suboxone. I've been on Suboxone 3 yrs but now I've begun tapering and within a year I should be off completely. Find a doctor and change your life today.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 27, 2014 1:57 AM
Review by Kerouac72: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I just started this a few days ago. I'm an executive professional, rose in corporate ranks, made great money, and enjoyed a ridiculous life. After being way over-prescribed oxycodonne after a relatively minor injury in my mid 30's, fast forward 3yrs and my arrogance in thinking I could control this along with everything else made me blind to a growing addiction that was anything but controlled. I was able to keep my girlfriend, my kids, my job, and still provide them with a decent home. So, I consider myself very lucky to be on the verge of bankruptcy as many have lost much more. I say this to let anyone know who is considering Suboxone, but too ashamed or worried, to DO IT TODAY. It truly works.

March 8, 2014 4:18 PM
Review by Giveittimetoseethemiracle: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I was addicted to pain killers for about 8 years. I tried cold turkey and outpatient treatment. That worked for a while but I found myself right back. I heard about Suboxone. I found a Dr. (I had no insurance) and made an appointment. I won't lie to you, it isn't easy. You have to go cold turkey for at least 24 hours before you take the medicines, and then you feel a lot better. After a week or so I felt great! With this medicine I got my life back. It saved me. I was on it for about a year and half. One warning when you do finally come off Suboxone.. It's hard it's about a month withdrawal. Totally worth it in my opinion.

March 3, 2014 4:19 AM
Review by Ffrenchstar: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Currently on 28mg of Suboxone a day which is keeping the cravings at bay and my general mood is better/ more stable. This medicine has changed my life. Not looking forward to when the time comes that I have to get off it but I don't think that will be for years so just concentrating on the here and now.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 26, 2014 9:07 PM
Review by Amdawn (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I am 39 years old and I was addicted to pain medication for almost 20 years. I have chronic back pain and I was prescribed everything from 80 mgs of Oxycontin, 40 mgs of Opana, 30 mgs of Oxycodone, to 150 micrograms of Fentanyl. I would go to the hospital for IV Dilaudid. I was a mess. No matter how many pills I was prescribed I never ever made them last so I would spend tons of money buying them on the street. I finally had enough and now I am taking 16mg of Suboxone a day and I feel great! Today I am 6 months sober.

February 26, 2014 8:20 AM
Review by ocean661 (taken for less than 1 month):

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Been on Suboxone for 4 days now. I don't feel great but the cravings are gone.

February 22, 2014 9:06 AM
Review by Didie (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I became addicted to Opiates when I started having chronic pain. I would do anything to get my pills for the day. I lost everything because of my addiction. No way did I believe there was anything out there that could not only help me while I was going through withdrawal, but also keep the cravings way when I was recovering. Suboxone and my Suboxone Dr. have saved my life. Not only do they help with cravings, but they also help my ongoing pain. I need to use the Suboxone pills rather than the film as I have dental problems and the films hurt my gums, but other than that I have had no side effects and I continue to use them today. I am 5 years sober.

February 15, 2014 12:17 AM
Review by suboxonesaves: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I was an addict for 10 years and Suboxone saved my life period, and my families lives. Totally clean for over 3 years its a miracle. It's impossible to quit without it its easy to quit with it. I was as bad as it gets. If you are thinking of getting on Suboxone do it. Just do it life is so good when you are not forced to chase pills.

February 5, 2014 2:18 AM
Review by Whynotme80: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I've only taken the Suboxone for two days now, waiting for this "miracle" everyone is talking about to happen. Started 8mg yesterday after a month of trying the methadone treatment that made me feel awful. Withdrew appropriately as to not cause precipitated withdrawal, and was even worse yesterday than when I has tried cold turkey on my own. Deep depression. Today, 12mg. Still waiting to feel good, still waiting to not have cravings, still waiting to stop crying. I'm paid up for two weeks, this needs to be the answer. Everyone is saying they felt amazing the first day, doesn't anyone struggle the first few and then feel amazing? I don't want to hold my breath, but I really need this to be my answer too.

February 4, 2014 9:06 PM
Review by Crews1975: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I started taking Suboxone about six years ago because I had a problem with Roxicodone and Vicodin. I highly recommend taking Suboxone if you are prone to taking opiate oriented narcotics. My life hasn't ever been in more control than it is now. I'm also attending a Suboxone support group.

February 3, 2014 11:32 AM
Review by Eich: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I find Suboxone to be the answer to my prayers. This medicine keeps me on the straight and narrow and am VERY proud of myself.

February 2, 2014 8:29 PM
Review by Notsurewhattoput: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Man i was a slave to my back pain for so long because it was a constant reminder of my need for opiates, my constant craving. I finally did something for my self and sought help and was introduced to Suboxone. All i can really say is that after three days it feels like a miracle. I feel like i have a solution, a way out now... Great drug for people who are serious about changing their lives. one and only down side is constiation. Thanks Suboxone!

January 21, 2014 4:03 AM
Review by Normal Norman (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I battled opiate addiction for 12 years. I finally found Suboxone, Thank GOD. It took 2.5 years and several relapse but eventually I got over it. I'm sure I couldn't have done it without Suboxone.

December 5, 2013 11:36 PM
Review by Micky Blue Eyes (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I'm 26 and have been addicted to Poppy tea for almost five years. Although I've only been on Suboxone for 3 weeks, I have to say it's really effective. I'm currently on 6mg and will be tapering to 4mg in a couple weeks time. Any cravings I previously had for tea are completely gone, and it even decreased my desire for other things like Alcohol and Tobacco (though I only smoke when I drink).

November 29, 2013 11:08 PM
Review by Dmax68 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

buprenorphine / naloxone for Opiate Dependence: I am a 45 -year-old male I have had several back surgeries, was taking painkillers for 15 years proceeded to get hooked on heroin after many attempts at rehab and detox. I was introduced to Suboxone and it has changed my life. I am on my sixth year of being clean, continue to take Suboxone for the pain because I am unable to take anything else due to my addictive nature but I take a low dose. I work 40 hours a week other than the tremendous price for the stuff I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever in my eyes it is a miracle. Fortunately for me my insurance pays for it but compared to the lifestyle I was living even if I had to pay for it, it's worth every penny.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 26, 2013 8:18 AM
Review by Soandso (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: After I became hopelessly addicted to morphine and hydromorph I found myself living in squalor, dropped out of university, and was on my way to eviction and homelessness. I had tried tapering down myself, going cold turkey at home and even a few detox facilities. Nothing would stick. And most of the time I couldn't make it past 48 hours until I'd crawl back to the pills again. I'm in my early twenties and didn't see myself living to 30, let alone getting back in school. Another addict suggested methadone and after a year on that I was switched to Suboxone. I feel like myself now. I'm back in university finishing my degree and forever grateful to Suboxone for saving me.

November 21, 2013 10:36 AM
Review by blazer1989: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I have just completed my Suboxone treatment, and after 9 days off them. I am starting to feel normal. Suboxone saved my life.

November 18, 2013 9:35 PM
Review by nikkibuggie (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I have been on Suboxone since 2005 (8 years). I started taking this medicine when I hit rock bottom. I was addicted to percocet, morphine and klonopan. I hated myself. My doctor suggested I take Suboxone. 8 years later, I am still on this medication. I have never relapsed while on Suboxone!!!!! I have a few side effects: dizzy, sweaty and tired. These effects are nothing compared to the way I was living my life addicted to opiates. I am truly thankful for Suboxone.

November 12, 2013 4:17 PM
Review by Mrs. Lynnn:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I am a 30 yr old woman that has undergone approx 20 knee operations, including a total knee replacement and the other replacement is right around the corner, I have painkillers a try and low and behold I'm hooked, taking upto 25 a day, I have felt the deadliness of w/d and I'm terrified, I can't go cold as I have a family and very demanding job. I've heard of Suboxone and want to try but am so scared, I'm the goody in my family and no one has a clue what I'm doing, I have changed and I just want my life back, someone help me please!!

November 10, 2013 11:08 AM
Review by Trx (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: been on a heroin and other street drugs since i was 13,14 im 37 now and this is my first time at doing my turkey as they say or giving it up properly . this is my first afternoon on the medication i know its a bit early to jump in to things or get my hopes up yet but im actually feelin really good , im my nice normal happy self again where as normal id be wrapped up in bed clucking like usual till my next charge , i dont know how its translated from english to american but im on 16 mg a day and fingers crossed i,ll get some sleep tonight , wow , forgotten wat it actually feels like to sleep sober and actually enjoy lying in my bed :) il write back further in to the treatment ,thankyou and congrats to all its been helping x x x

November 4, 2013 8:57 AM
Review by Southern mom (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Ok started Suboxone 2days ago no cravings at all for others I was taking 5-6 Norcos a day for 8 yrs . One day got up said I'm tired of depending on a pill to get me through the day . So started Suboxone. I'm happy as far as the craving goes but for some reason I'm having a hard time staying awake if I sit down I fall asleep my mind feel very scattered and I had a bad headache today . I hope this is just getting used to the meds . I am only on 2 mg so I don't think it's too much . Any comments would be appreciated . Thanks

November 1, 2013 8:36 PM
Review by Cross1234: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: A friend told me told me to cut the sheets into quarters. So I did. I forgot to mention in my last post that I am 29 now. Anyway, I have only take 2 quarters of a sheet today and I feel great. No withdrawals and no thoughts or wants for pain pills. I actually took 5 lortabs to work with me yesterday just in case the Suboxone did not work. I was very comfortable with flushing them down the toilet this morning. I am so thankful for Suboxone. Life is already 100% better and I am sure it will get better. The only side effect is that it was difficult to go to sleep last night. Suboxone is a life saver and I would recommend it to anybody.

October 31, 2013 1:03 PM
Review by mbd63: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: Has made dealing with opiate dependency more manageable.

October 28, 2013 12:06 AM
Review by YOYO.E: User Rating:

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: I'm so grateful for getting control of my life after 13 years maybe more of opiate abuse! Only 2 days no urge whatsoever.

October 13, 2013 3:48 PM