User Reviews for Bromfed DM

Learn more about Bromfed DM.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 5 reviews 1053 medications

8.4
Summary of Bromfed DM reviews 5 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Bromfed DM

Review by kmg's mom (taken for less than 1 month):

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: Great! My daughter has had a cold and cough to the point of vomiting a few times. After the Dr checked her to make sure nothing serious, gave her this and she felt immediately better. Coughing and congestion significantly reduced. Bromfed is amazing and tastes good too (I always try anything I am going to give my children).

December 21, 2013 9:30 PM

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: Works great. Nothing helped my cough and congestion until I began taking Bromfed.

June 6, 2013 10:00 AM

Review by Marijean:

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: I was so miserable with upper respiratory symptoms; nasal congestion, coughing all night, etc. One dose of Bromfed DM and I felt so much better, slept all night without coughing and congestion was gone. Great stuff!

March 6, 2013 6:59 PM

Review by Awesome1jg (taken for less than 1 month):

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: I thought I had the flu. Long story short, too late to treat so I was sent home with cough meds. I was offered codeine but that stuff never worked for me so I asked if there was anything else. I had mentioned that I had allergies as well so he gave me this. I felt so much better within an hour of the first dose. No drowsiness for me but I don't get drowsy with Benadryl either so I wasn't expecting it.

February 27, 2013 12:48 AM

Review by Lua (taken for less than 1 month):

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: Fast recovering.

December 9, 2012 12:43 PM

More about Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine)

Professional resources