Bromfed DM Dosage
Generic name: brompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide
Dosage form: syrup
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Bromfed DM safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Bromfed DM.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Adults and pediatric patients 12 years of age and over: 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) every 4 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) every 4 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL (½ teaspoonful) every 4 hours. Infants 6 months to under 2 years of age: Dosage to be established by a physician.
Do not exceed 6 doses during a 24-hour period.
- Bromfed DM Side Effects
- Bromfed DM Drug Interactions
- Bromdex D (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and brompheniramine maleate) syrup dosage information
- Brompheniramine / Dextromethorphan / Pseudoephedrine dosage information
- Carbofed DM (brompheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) syrup dosage information
- EndaCof PD (brompheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) solution / drops dosage information
- Myphetane DX (Brompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide) Cough Syrup dosage information
- Sildec DM Syrup (brompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide) syrup dosage information