User Reviews for Brompheniramine/carbetapentane/phenylephrine

Also known as: BetaTan, Pulmari, Seradex, Trexbrom (old formulation), V-COF, Vazotan

Learn more about Brompheniramine/carbetapentane/phenylephrine.

Cold Symptoms 1 reviews 841 medications

8.5
Cough and Nasal Congestion 0 reviews 1053 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hay Fever 0 reviews 873 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Brompheniramine/carbetapentane/phenylephrine

Vazotan (brompheniramine / carbetapentane / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: We use this religiously in my home. My son has severe allergies and with use of this product he will sleep all night, and I give it to him in the morning before school again. He seems to function very well during the day and have no complaint from his Kindergarten teacher!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 20, 2010 3:51 AM

Vazotan (brompheniramine / carbetapentane / phenylephrine) for : My 16 year old daughter has chronic sinuses and of course that comes with drainage. The night before she started taking VAZOTan she was up all night coughing, she took it after seeing the doctor and she slept much better that night. This will be our second night with this new product and I am sure we will see the same results. I am very pleased~Thank you!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate