User Reviews for Mirvaso

Learn more about Mirvaso.

Mirvaso review summary

7.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 87 medications used in the treatment of Rosacea.

Reviews for Mirvaso to treat Rosacea

Review by KCR2014 (taken for less than 1 month):

I was researching rosacea products, and discovered Mirvaso. Immediately, I asked my dermatologist for a prescription, and she also gave me some samples. I used it the very next day, and within minutes my face looked normal. It worked so well for the first few days, and all of the sudden. My face was bright red, tingly, blotchy and my nose would run like crazy. I thought to myself, " It can't be!" I really thought I found the answer to my life long embarrrasing constant redness. I had to know for sure that the medicine was the culprit, and I put it to the test. So the following week I put it to the test, and I discovered that it was the culprit.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 19, 2014 9:56 AM
Review by Kari72 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Mirvaso has really helped me. Like a lot of people online, I only use a little bit mixed with moisturizer before I apply it. It has been a blessing!

March 25, 2014 1:07 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I've been using Mirvaso since it came out. It really helps me. I use a small amount and usually mix it with moisturizer or Metrogel before applying it

March 25, 2014 12:18 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Didn't work well for me at all. In fact it made my face even more red -even after I stopped using it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 19, 2014 6:36 PM
Review by superredfaceddude (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Within a half hour the redness starts to decrease and the flushing in my cheeks and nose disappears. This medicine has been incredibly helpful for my redness and swelling on my face from Rosacea. I wish I could thank the folks at the manufacturing company personally, its made a terrific improvement in my skin. I've been using it in the morning and Metrogel at night and its been a terrific combination. The medication is also non-drying and goes on quickly and is not shiny or oily.

March 8, 2014 12:43 PM
Review by redman9876 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

This product has worked wonders for my red nose, cheeks and forehead. Amazing!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 5, 2014 9:32 PM
Review by Stell: User Rating:

My doctor gave me some free samples. I researched it and saw pictures. I also took pictures before & after. I was very impressed. About 1/2 hour after application my face looked normal with no redness. I had forgotten what my face looked like before Rosacea. I couldn't stop looking at my face. I could now see my freckles very clearly. My only question is how does it interact with moisturizers/make-up and if the effect is diminished by others creams used on top of Mirvaso. For now I can say I'm exited about this product and that finally there is something out there that actually makes a difference. Too bad it doesn't last all day.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 25, 2014 12:18 PM
Review by Sarmoti (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I was given a sample of Mirvaso by my dermatologist. I applied it in the morning, as directed, and my face instantly became extremely red where it had been applied. This redness continued the entire day. The following morning the redness had subsided a bit but my face was still redder than normal.

November 24, 2013 6:27 PM