User Reviews for Mirvaso

Learn more about Mirvaso.

Rosacea 7 reviews 96 medications

7.4
Summary of Mirvaso reviews 7 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Mirvaso

Review by Kari72 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: Mirvaso has really helped me. Like a lot of people online, I only use a little bit mixed with moisturizer before I apply it. It has been a blessing!

March 25, 2014 1:07 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: I've been using Mirvaso since it came out. It really helps me. I use a small amount and usually mix it with moisturizer or Metrogel before applying it

March 25, 2014 12:18 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: Didn't work well for me at all. In fact it made my face even more red -even after I stopped using it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 19, 2014 6:36 PM
Review by superredfaceddude (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: Within a half hour the redness starts to decrease and the flushing in my cheeks and nose disappears. This medicine has been incredibly helpful for my redness and swelling on my face from Rosacea. I wish I could thank the folks at the manufacturing company personally, its made a terrific improvement in my skin. I've been using it in the morning and Metrogel at night and its been a terrific combination. The medication is also non-drying and goes on quickly and is not shiny or oily.

March 8, 2014 12:43 PM
Review by redman9876 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: This product has worked wonders for my red nose, cheeks and forehead. Amazing!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 5, 2014 9:32 PM
Review by Stell: User Rating:

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: My doctor gave me some free samples. I researched it and saw pictures. I also took pictures before & after. I was very impressed. About 1/2 hour after application my face looked normal with no redness. I had forgotten what my face looked like before Rosacea. I couldn't stop looking at my face. I could now see my freckles very clearly. My only question is how does it interact with moisturizers/make-up and if the effect is diminished by others creams used on top of Mirvaso. For now I can say I'm exited about this product and that finally there is something out there that actually makes a difference. Too bad it doesn't last all day.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 25, 2014 12:18 PM
Review by Sarmoti (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Mirvaso (brimonidine) for Rosacea: I was given a sample of Mirvaso by my dermatologist. I applied it in the morning, as directed, and my face instantly became extremely red where it had been applied. This redness continued the entire day. The following morning the redness had subsided a bit but my face was still redder than normal.

November 24, 2013 6:27 PM