User Reviews for Ziac

6.1
Summary of Ziac reviews 12 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Ziac

Review by midlifestressedmom (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For High Blood Pressure: This is the first regular medicine I started to take -it did get my blood pressure down-no side effects that I noticed but now a couple of years into it my pulse/heart rate has perhaps become too low (48). I am on the lowest prescribed dose and may have to stop or change. My main source of stress (teen) has left so maybe I don't need it anymore.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For High Blood Pressure: Works great. Calming.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 28, 2012 10:20 PM

Review by personwhoknowhowmybodyfeel:

For High Blood Pressure: Took one dose of Ziac, for first time, felt tenderness, tightness, and pressure in right chest area, short of breath, became weak, left arm became numb, felt like pins and needles were sticking me, ended up at emergency room with chest pains, but blood pressure was lowered, felt very fatigued, still feel extremely tired. Moving extremely slow.

November 4, 2011 9:41 AM

Review by chefedemaquina:

For High Blood Pressure: Worked very good the first time I was prescribed it, was taken off it and 5 years later represcribed. It did little to lower my hypertension on the second round. Little side effects, maybe coughing a little more, that's about it. It was okay the first time but failed on the second.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 19, 2011 6:26 PM

For High Blood Pressure: Great for lowering blood pressure, BUT BAD for men. Forget about sex while taking this pill.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 12, 2011 12:49 PM

For High Blood Pressure: After about 2 months and my dosage upped my blood pressure is still too high. I have severe heartburn and my Raynaud's is far worse than before. Couldn't function to get money out of my wallet, my fingers were so bad. I live in FL and my fingers and toes have been white for over a week.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 12, 2011 2:59 PM

Review by Aljazi:

For High Blood Pressure: It's been good for me. I never reacted well to other medication which gave me headaches and scary heart beats. With Ziac none of that occurs and it also has a very calming effect on me.

October 18, 2009 11:03 AM

Review by lynn3011:

For High Blood Pressure: I have been taking this medication for about 2 weeks now. It has lowered my blood pressure tremendously, but the side effects are great for me. I am so tired ALL day. This is very unusual for me because I do not sleep during the day. I have found myself laying down about 11am for a nap and not waking up until 4 or 5 pm. Not like me at all.

September 15, 2009 7:40 PM

For High Blood Pressure: It's helped my blood pressure greatly (at times I went to the ER with it above 180) and I am under 35 years. The only problem is that it caused a lot of mid-section weight gain. The doctor said this was normal. But, with a history of an eating disorder, the rapid gain in this section can be emotionally trying (I now eat a healthy diet and exercise yet the weight still came on). I am also very fatigued throughout the day. Doctor says sometimes that may lesson with taking them (on them for 6 months). But, with a child and work and all else this kind of fatigue is hard to deal with. GREAT for it's purpose, but side effects could be to much for some.

July 25, 2009 10:57 PM

For High Blood Pressure: Recently changed from using two other blood pressure medications that weren't controlling my runaway blood pressure. Ziac has done well. I probably should have rated it higher.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 7, 2009 7:54 PM

Review by MalTemk:

For High Blood Pressure: This medicine is very good at keeping my blood pressure normal and I have no complications. My pressure has gone from 151/110 to 117/75 which is good, with the only caveat being that I urinate more often than before I started taking it, especially in the morning after I take it.

December 30, 2008 1:08 PM

For High Blood Pressure: Very good medication; no complications.

June 24, 2008 12:39 PM