User Reviews for Betamethasone

Also known as: Adbeon, Beta-Phos/AC, Celestone, Celestone Phosphate, Celestone Soluspan, Cell-U-Jec, Selestoject

Learn more about Betamethasone.

Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 274 medications

Bursitis 0 reviews 96 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gouty Arthritis 0 reviews 66 medications Not rated - Be the first
Inflammatory Conditions 1 reviews 115 medications Not rated - Be the first
Osteoarthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Betamethasone reviews 2 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Betamethasone

Review by Depressed in Seattle:

betamethasone for Inflammatory Conditions: I received the injection for my herniated disc pain. I have chronic depression also. A few days later my mental state became very different. Severely anxious, panicked, confused, paranoid. I had severe motion sickness even when I was not moving: nausea, upset burning sensation in my stomach, headache, acne, and very hot skin. Sweating immensely. I just wanted to warn people who have the same condition as I do. It did relieve a lot of the pain.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 10, 2012 12:31 PM
Review by revt: User Rating:

Celestone (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: I was prescribed Celestone for persistent and painful dermatitis of the hands. The condition had proven resistant to topical treatment over a number of years. I am a Crohn's patient, and I have since seen a report that dermatitis is sometimes a consequence of having Crohn's Disease. Treating the dermatitis systemically, rather than topically, produced almost immediate results. (I was taking a minimum dose of Celestone). In addition, my Crohn's symptoms disappeared during the course of steroid therapy for dermatitis and for some time after discontinuing. A side effect was a reduced bone density which has since been reversed.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 14, 2011 5:06 PM

Suffering from knee pain? Find out how real people manage OA of the Knee. Watch Video