User Reviews for Betamethasone

Also known as: Alphatrex, Beta-Val, Betacort, Betaderm, Betamethacot, Betanate, Betatrex, Betnovate, Del-Beta, Diprolene, Diprolene AF, Diprosone, Luxiq, Maxivate, Teladar, Uticort, Valisone

Learn more about Betamethasone.

Dermatological Disorders 7 reviews 274 medications

Lichen Sclerosus 0 reviews 76 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Betamethasone reviews 14 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Betamethasone

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

betamethasone for Dermatitis: I had a skin rash I had been treating for nearly a year. My Doctor prescribed betamethasone dipropionate and the condition was remarkably improved 2 weeks later.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 29, 2012 12:58 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

betamethasone for Dermatitis: Severe dermatitis cured in 1 week!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 12, 2012 4:10 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

betamethasone for Dermatological Disorders: I had some real rash and redness from scratching too much. My doctor prescribed this cream for me and within a week my skin condition improved and I stopped scratching myself. I still have some skin discoloration but it is improving. Good cream for sure.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 15, 2011 9:46 AM
Review by 75 year old poison ivy lady:

Diprolene (betamethasone) for Dermatitis: I had no side effects. Cleared up severe poison ivy in 2 or 3 days.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 12, 2011 8:51 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

betamethasone for Atopic Dermatitis: Works really well for atopic dermatitis.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 14, 2011 7:36 PM

It works fantastic.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 2, 2011 3:03 AM
Review by Nychandsome: User Rating:

betamethasone for Dermatological Disorders: I have used this and it works wonders.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 30, 2010 10:56 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Betaderm (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: Wow, This actually worked wonders, I had a very serious skin infection as well as eczema, and within a week of using twice daily after baths, it completely relieved the symptoms, and blisters started to scab and heal! I still have had to use Betaderm on and off for the last few months, but in much more moderate amounts, but after having used numerous other creams, this is the only one that worked!

July 15, 2010 1:40 AM

Diprolene (betamethasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: Works very well. I used it for a day or 2 and all symptoms gone for several months.

December 2, 2009 12:01 PM
Review by lolabella:

Luxiq (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: This is amazing! I always had flaky ears because of my psoriasis and this took it away! I can finally put my hair up without feeling self-conscious!

October 13, 2009 5:09 PM
Review by kpbeatty: User Rating:

Diprolene AF (betamethasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: Rapid improvement in red areas on neck, chest and elbows.

March 30, 2009 8:55 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Diprosone (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: I served in the middle east during the Iraq war. The weather in the desert was over 130 degrees, so I developed eczema. My mom was a nurse in Mexico and told me about diprosone. I tried it and it worked. So I have never looked back.

October 10, 2008 10:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Luxiq (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: This is the best at re-growing hair and works fast.

July 14, 2008 6:35 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Luxiq (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: Awesome, wipes out blisters due to poison ivy, in two days.

May 20, 2008 9:37 AM
Review by kvacik:

betamethasone for Dermatitis: I was prescribed this in the cream form for my severe eczema. This drug is the only thing that alleviated my symptoms. (Severe itching, raised, oozing bumps) My doctor advised me not to use this cream on areas of my body with thin skin (face, breasts, genitalia) because it could cause thinning of the skin in those areas.

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 29, 2007 12:42 PM