User Reviews for Betamethasone

Also known as: Alphatrex, Beta-Val, Betacort, Betaderm, Betamethacot, Betanate, Betatrex, Betnovate, Del-Beta, Diprolene, Diprolene AF, Diprosone, Luxiq, Maxivate, Teladar, ...show all 17 brand names

Learn more about Betamethasone.

Dermatological Disorders 7 reviews 277 medications

Lichen Planus 0 reviews 71 medications

Lichen Sclerosus 0 reviews 77 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Betamethasone reviews 15 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Betamethasone

For Dermatitis: "I've had severe eczema since I was 13. I'm now 30. My Dr has put me on so many different meds for it that I began to lose hope. It would swell up and get really itchy. I have eczema behind, on, and inside both of my ears. It's also embarrassing because people would ask if I knew I was bleeding out the ear all the time. After yrs of no relief I switched Dr's. The new Dr put me on betamethasone and after using it for only 2 weeks it cleared up to the point that it was almost gone! I thought nothing would help it and that I was stuck with it for the rest of my life with no relief. I'm glad I was wrong! Every couple of years I will get flare ups, and all I have to do is put the betamethasone on it and it's gone the next day. Definitely recommend this."

LilAngel17225 November 20, 2014

For Dermatitis: "I had a skin rash I had been treating for nearly a year. My Doctor prescribed betamethasone dipropionate and the condition was remarkably improved 2 weeks later."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2012

For Dermatitis: "Severe dermatitis cured in 1 week!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 12, 2012

For Dermatological Disorders: "I had some real rash and redness from scratching too much. My doctor prescribed this cream for me and within a week my skin condition improved and I stopped scratching myself. I still have some skin discoloration but it is improving. Good cream for sure."

Anonymous September 15, 2011

Diprolene (betamethasone) for Dermatitis: "I had no side effects. Cleared up severe poison ivy in 2 or 3 days."

75 year old poison ivy lady July 12, 2011

For Atopic Dermatitis: "Works really well for atopic dermatitis."

Anonymous April 14, 2011

For : "It works fantastic."

Anonymous February 2, 2011

For Dermatological Disorders: "I have used this and it works wonders. "

Nychandsome July 30, 2010

Betaderm (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: "Wow, This actually worked wonders, I had a very serious skin infection as well as eczema, and within a week of using twice daily after baths, it completely relieved the symptoms, and blisters started to scab and heal! I still have had to use Betaderm on and off for the last few months, but in much more moderate amounts, but after having used numerous other creams, this is the only one that worked!"

Anonymous July 15, 2010

Diprolene (betamethasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "Works very well. I used it for a day or 2 and all symptoms gone for several months."

Anonymous December 2, 2009

Luxiq (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: "This is amazing! I always had flaky ears because of my psoriasis and this took it away! I can finally put my hair up without feeling self-conscious!"

lolabella October 13, 2009

Diprolene AF (betamethasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "Rapid improvement in red areas on neck, chest and elbows."

kpbeatty March 30, 2009

Diprosone (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: "I served in the middle east during the Iraq war. The weather in the desert was over 130 degrees, so I developed eczema. My mom was a nurse in Mexico and told me about diprosone. I tried it and it worked. So I have never looked back."

Anonymous October 10, 2008

Luxiq (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: "This is the best at re-growing hair and works fast."

Anonymous July 14, 2008

Luxiq (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: "Awesome, wipes out blisters due to poison ivy, in two days."

Anonymous May 20, 2008

For Dermatitis: "I was prescribed this in the cream form for my severe eczema. This drug is the only thing that alleviated my symptoms. (Severe itching, raised, oozing bumps) My doctor advised me not to use this cream on areas of my body with thin skin (face, breasts, genitalia) because it could cause thinning of the skin in those areas. "

kvacik April 29, 2007