User Reviews for Augmentin XR

Learn more about Augmentin XR.

Otitis Media 0 reviews 146 medications

Melioidosis 0 reviews 38 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pneumonia 0 reviews 191 medications Not rated - Be the first
Sinusitis 0 reviews 251 medications Not rated - Be the first
Skin Infection 0 reviews 167 medications Not rated - Be the first
Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Strep Throat 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first
Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 0 reviews 133 medications Not rated - Be the first
Urinary Tract Infection 0 reviews 158 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Augmentin XR reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Augmentin XR

For Skin and Structure Infection: Had a cat bite me on my hand...full set of teeth and sharp. Hand swelled and was red. Took augmentin 8 hours after being bitten and within 3 days swelling went down and redness had faded. 6 years as an animal control officer and never injured once...help my friend pick out a cat at the local humane society and get bitten...oh the irony! This is an excellent medicine for cat bites. Had a friend tell me her dad got bitten by a cat and he ended up in the hospital and almost died from an infection. Lucky me from my experience I knew to seek medical attention immediately. Anyone bitten by a cat should know they have about an 85% chance of infection and need to take it very seriously or you'll end up in hospital.

December 13, 2008 10:30 AM

Review by magichalo1:

For Skin and Structure Infection: I had a serious puncture from a dogs tooth on my hand. My hand swelled and red streaks were running up my arm. Within three days there was remarkable improvment. My doctor said I would be lucky if I didn't end up in the hospital. Well I think Augmentin XR kept me out of hospital.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate