User Reviews for Augmentin XR

Learn more about Augmentin XR.

Skin and Structure Infection 2 reviews 59 medications
Summary of Augmentin XR reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Augmentin XR

For Skin and Structure Infection "Had a cat bite me on my hand...full set of teeth and sharp. Hand swelled and was red. Took augmentin 8 hours after being bitten and within 3 days swelling went down and redness had faded. 6 years as an animal control officer and never injured my friend pick out a cat at the local humane society and get bitten...oh the irony! This is an excellent medicine for cat bites. Had a friend tell me her dad got bitten by a cat and he ended up in the hospital and almost died from an infection. Lucky me from my experience I knew to seek medical attention immediately. Anyone bitten by a cat should know they have about an 85% chance of infection and need to take it very seriously or you'll end up in hospital."

Anonymous December 13, 2008

For Skin and Structure Infection "I had a serious puncture from a dogs tooth on my hand. My hand swelled and red streaks were running up my arm. Within three days there was remarkable improvment. My doctor said I would be lucky if I didn't end up in the hospital. Well I think Augmentin XR kept me out of hospital."

magichalo1 June 11, 2008