User Reviews for Twynsta

Learn more about Twynsta.

Twynsta review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 261 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Twynsta to treat High Blood Pressure

Review by Hy Beepee (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Have been on Twynsta for 4 years...I have a great BP 112/70. And absolutely no side effects. I am completely happy with it.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2013 11:50 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I was taking hydrochlorothiazide and my blood pressure was still 190/120. Doc added Twynsta to it and now I'm literally a perfect score. 144/83. Hasn't even been a month yet!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 2, 2012 1:26 AM

Review by Golflands:

Changed from Candesartan/HCTZ to this because of too frequent urination. Probably worse now at 4 or 5 times per night - really affecting sleep. On the plus side, I'm fine during the day and my BP has dropped from 140/90 on the previous medication to 125/85. I'll live with it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 15, 2012 3:07 AM

Awesome medicine. Have been on it for 3 years. I have perfect blood pressure now. No side effects. I love it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 2, 2012 12:05 AM

Overall well tolerated. Just put on higher dose (80 mg/10 mg) for better blood pressure control. I will see if there are increased side effects. Am currently on Twynsta for 3 months.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 3, 2011 10:20 PM

Review by rizzo50:

I have been on this drug for 2 months. It has definitely brought my blood pressure down to where it should be. Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive because it is not covered in my plan D formulary. $5.00 per pill is hard to swallow.

March 13, 2010 1:38 PM