User Reviews for Darvocet A500

Learn more about Darvocet A500.

Pain 4 reviews 913 medications

6.7
Summary of Darvocet A500 reviews 4 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Darvocet A500

Review by mr anarkie:

For Pain: This seems to be a comment thread full of Darvocet sales people. This stuff is worthless. It does help with mild back and thoracic pain though.

March 28, 2009 2:31 PM

Review by chardai:

I'm taking darvocet for a severe toothache and awaiting to have oral surgery. It stops the pain but it makes me so lethargic and sleepy even when I take only a half of a darvocet N 100.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 3, 2009 4:04 PM

Review by Ginger A:

For Pain: I have Anklosing spondylitis, arthritis in many joints, fibromyalgia and diabetic neuropathy. I'm taking 8 of these 500mg pills a day and it is not cutting my pain.

February 2, 2009 1:23 AM

For Pain: Due to some of my history, Darvocet has helped me make it though days I thought I wouldn't get out of bed.

July 24, 2008 12:43 PM

For Pain: I have irritable bowl syndrome and it really helped to releive the pain of the haemorrhoids.

July 13, 2008 6:27 PM