User Reviews for Darvocet A500

Learn more about Darvocet A500.

Reviews for Darvocet A500

For Pain "This seems to be a comment thread full of Darvocet sales people. This stuff is worthless. It does help with mild back and thoracic pain though. "

mr anarkie March 28, 2009

"I'm taking darvocet for a severe toothache and awaiting to have oral surgery. It stops the pain but it makes me so lethargic and sleepy even when I take only a half of a darvocet N 100."

chardai March 3, 2009

For Pain "I have Anklosing spondylitis, arthritis in many joints, fibromyalgia and diabetic neuropathy. I'm taking 8 of these 500mg pills a day and it is not cutting my pain."

Ginger A February 2, 2009

For Pain "Due to some of my history, Darvocet has helped me make it though days I thought I wouldn't get out of bed."

Anonymous July 24, 2008

For Pain "I have irritable bowl syndrome and it really helped to releive the pain of the haemorrhoids. "

Anonymous July 13, 2008