User Reviews for Vicodin HP

Learn more about Vicodin HP.

Back Pain 0 reviews 169 medications

Pain 8 reviews 912 medications

8.2
Cough 0 reviews 741 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 362 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vicodin HP reviews 8 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Vicodin HP

Review by superstressed:

For Pain: I had a lumbar fusion and discectomy and the neurosurgeon discharged me from the hospital with Norco 10/325. That was not a good post-op medicine. I went to my PCP and he prescribed Oxycontin 40mg 3x's a day and that didn't help. It made me itch all of the time. Finally, he started me on Vicodin HP 10/660 4x's a day and it has helped TREMENDOUSLY! Two thumbs up!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 12, 2010 5:11 PM

Review by Joshie87:

For Pain: I switched to Vicodin HP from Lortab 7.5 and was also offered to have Lortab 10. After taking it for two days, Vicodin HP kills my pain. My pain is worse than you can ever imagine, I have every injury spots on my back. Vicodin HP just completely kills it and now got me doing what I always loved to do. Drive my four wheeler and rock climbing on my four wheeler. So Vicodin HP is one for you if you have bad pain. A lot of people says Lortab beats Vicodin, wrong. I experienced with Lortab for more than four years and Vicodin says otherwise! Vicodin HP, that is.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2009 1:18 AM

Review by leigh bray:

For Pain: I live in chronic pain. Although I am on another opioid that is the primary care taker of pain, Vicodan ES has been essential in keeping me functional during the day when pain breaks through and pounds me into the dirt. It is excellent in stopping the breakthrough pain, and although I have been on it on a regular basis for 2 years, when and if I should run out, I do not have withdrawal reactions. I have been foolish enough to just not take the medication when needed due to fear of addiction; however, this is not wise. The "pain cycle" is a cycle you deal with using prudence. Bottom line is if you are hurting and are experiencing undue duress, take the prescribed medication and remain comfortable.

September 24, 2009 11:21 PM

For Pain: I was prescribed this one year after a microdiscectomy on my lumbar spine. The pain was pretty strong and Vicodin didn't really give any relief.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 9, 2008 4:58 PM

Review by Smokeater116:

For Pain: It has helped with minor pains extremely well, but provides little relief for major pain (herniated disc for instance).

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2008 3:52 AM

Review by oo:

For Pain: I have a lower fractured back due to a car accident. This midicatition is the only one that takes my pain away and lets me function normaly. I am a preschool teacher so I have to stay on top of job and Vicodin defenatilly helped me do that. Just make sure you eat a good meal before taking this, other wise you may become nauses

April 28, 2008 9:43 PM

Review by Oldie:

For Pain: I have had 15 kindey stones in the past 16 yrs. and have been taking Vicodin HP for the past 2 yrs. and they work great for the pain

April 5, 2008 11:57 AM

For Pain: I take Vicodin for back pain and it does take the edge off.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate