User Reviews for Epidrin

Learn more about Epidrin.

Headache 3 reviews 234 medications

Summary of Epidrin reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Epidrin

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Epidrin (acetaminophen / dichloralphenazone / isometheptene mucate) for Headache: Epidrin works great for my migraines! I do feel side effects of slight drowsiness/drugged feelings but these are much more tolerable then having migraine symptoms!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 4, 2011 1:06 PM
Review by bfaiga: User Rating:

Epidrin (acetaminophen / dichloralphenazone / isometheptene mucate) for Headache: While I prefer Migraten (which has caffeine instead of the sedative in Midrin), I LOVE these medicines for headaches. They truly help my painful symptoms. I don't feel "high" or groggy at all, like with narcotics. If you suffer from migraines or tension headaches, try these for sure! (Plus- this was the only relief I got for headaches during pregnancy).

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 16, 2010 11:03 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Epidrin (acetaminophen / dichloralphenazone / isometheptene mucate) for Headache: It felt like my head was spinning so bad that I would fall if I bent over. It seemed that every nerve in my body was on the edge like a full blown bad panic attack. It took an entire day after I took one Epidrin to come down off of the dizziness and stop feeling doped.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 6, 2010 9:32 PM

More about Epidrin (acetaminophen / dichloralphenazone / isometheptene mucate)

Professional resources