User Reviews for Acetaminophen/caffeine

Also known as: Excedrin Quick Tab, Excedrin Tension Headache, Headache Relief, Valorin Extra

Learn more about Acetaminophen/caffeine.

Headache 3 reviews 234 medications

Sinusitis 0 reviews 250 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Acetaminophen/caffeine reviews 3 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Acetaminophen/caffeine

Review by Fk: User Rating:

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 27, 2013 4:27 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine): I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 19, 2012 6:12 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

acetaminophen / caffeine for Headache: I had the worst experience with migraine headaches, nothing allowed relief, until Excedrine. I could not believe that two little pills of something so cheap allowed relief from the harrowing migraines I was having, THANK YOU!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 24, 2012 6:35 AM
Review by MOMULE: User Rating:

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 24, 2011 6:09 PM

Suffering from sore knees? Assess your knee pain with our interactive tool. Click Here