User Reviews for Acetaminophen / caffeine

Also known as: Excedrin Mild Headache, Excedrin Quick Tab, Excedrin Tension Headache, Headache Relief, Valorin Extra

Learn more about Acetaminophen/caffeine.

Headache 3 reviews 238 medications

Period Pain 0 reviews 82 medications Not rated - Be the first
Sinusitis 0 reviews 251 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Acetaminophen/caffeine reviews 3 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Acetaminophen/caffeine

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: "This is the only thing that works for me when I have a headache. The only complaint I have I can't fall asleep."

Fk January 27, 2013

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for : "I get migraine and have found out by taking everything from prescription and over the counter medication that Excedrin was the only one that really worked. Now I can%u2019t find them in any store."

Anonymous February 19, 2012

For Headache: "I had the worst experience with migraine headaches, nothing allowed relief, until Excedrine. I could not believe that two little pills of something so cheap allowed relief from the harrowing migraines I was having, THANK YOU!"

Anonymous January 24, 2012

Excedrin Tension Headache (acetaminophen / caffeine) for Headache: "Have been buying this for years, only thing that helps, but now can't find them anywhere, in the 100 caplet bottles. Are they discontinued? They keep me going."

MOMULE November 24, 2011