Will zanaflex show up on a drug test?

Its not a controlled drug and would not be looked for if they're just testing to see if you're clean. No one would care if it was there anyway, unless its not prescribed for you and the doc has a contract with you about taking meds he doesn't prescribe, but I seriously doubt it will be looked for at all.

gather 6 Oct 2013

If you go to pain management they check for it where I go. They check to make sure you have everything you're surpose to have In you're system. If you're being tested at work I doubt they would check for it.