Can you use Triamcinolone cream to treat ringworm?

The triamcinolone cream, ointment, and spray are used to treat various skin conditions, including (but not limited to): Alopecia areata; Atopic dermatitis; Eczema; Psoriasis; Seborrheic dermatitis.

Triamcinolone dental paste or cream is used to treat certain mouth sore, treatment for ring worms, please do confirm it from a doc/pharmacist, please.

Take care, best wishes!

No, you need an anti-fungal cream. Ask your pharmacist to recommend something suitable.

Triamcinolone cream is a steroid cream and should not be used on a fungal infection unless recommended by a doctor.