Can keflex treat ringworm?

Anonymous

Hi, no it can not, Dermatophytosis or ringworm ( I have listed the treatment read

Keflex treats bacterial infections caused by the following bacteria:

Staphylococcus aureus
Staphylococcus epidermidis
Streptococcus pneumoniae
Streptococcus pyogenes
Escherichia Coli
Haemophilus influenzae
Klebsiella pneumoniae
Moraxella catarrhalis
Proteus mirabilis

Keflex can prevent or hinder the growth of bacterial cells by preventing bacteria from forming the cell wall. Keflex is typically not considered as a first-line treatment for any infection and is mainly used as an alternative to penicillin in patients with penicillin hypersensitivity. Keflex is used for treating the following infections:

Anonymous 11 Jul 2010

The tolfanate will work the fastest and it will still take a couple of weeks to go away.

Anonymous

I remember when i had gotten a ringworm on my buttcheek god i was miserable. I tried everything in the book to get rid of it nothing would work no cream or nothing. I googled it and found out its the hardest thing to get rid of it basically said to keep it dry at all times cause it likes moisture and keep it clean. So the whole 2 months anytime i had a chance to walk around naked in the house and keep it dry i did. Eventually after two weeks as oppossed to never it finally went away. I was so happy cause it was so irritating it was scratchy and it seemed like it had made a home in my buttcheek forever (LOL). So i think maybe just keep it clean and dry and you should be fine.

Anonymous

I found this on Internet.
Keflex, Cefa Drops, and Cefazolin are all within the same ... An oral medication used to treat seizures. Side effects can include GI upset, grogginess, and less commonly ... may be used to aid in the elimination of ringworm infections. ...