What's the difference in orange and pink adderall 30 mg?

Manufactured by two different manufacturers.

What do adderall pills look like?

Are the new 20mg bright orange,elliptical adderall tablets, not capsules, extended release? My body is responding to them differently than when I ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Why did the generic adderall stop working for my add?

I have been on adderall 30mg for 18months. Last month I noticed a signifigant difference in my ability to concentrate. I was wanting to go to sleep ...

Adderall Shortage?

I went to get my 20 mg of Adderall filled yesterday and 4-5 pharmacies told me this medication has been on "back order"and they are not ...

Anyone else dislike the pink generic adderall ?

Banraxy pharmaceuticals makes the pink generic med. I had to get my script changed to dif mgs because of there not being any adderall anywhere. Tis ...