What's the difference in orange and pink adderall 30 mg?

Manufactured by two different manufacturers.

Adderall Shortage?

I went to get my 20 mg of Adderall filled yesterday and 4-5 pharmacies told me this medication has been on "back order"and they are not ...

Anyone else dislike the pink generic adderall ?

Banraxy pharmaceuticals makes the pink generic med. I had to get my script changed to dif mgs because of there not being any adderall anywhere. Tis ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

Just got switched from Adderall to Vyvanse?

I was taking 60 mg IR of Adderall per day, but that just wasn't cutting it. What needed to be done was upping my dose to 90 mg. My doctor ...

How long should it take to see when 5mg of adderall is working in a 7 yr old girl?

My daughter is starting adderall today with 5 mg and increasing to 10 mg tomorrow. She has never been on it before and I am told that everyone is ...