What's the difference in orange and pink adderall 30 mg?

Manufactured by two different manufacturers.

What do adderall pills look like?

Are the new 20mg bright orange,elliptical adderall tablets, not capsules, extended release? My body is responding to them differently than when I ...

Why did the generic adderall stop working for my add?

I have been on adderall 30mg for 18months. Last month I noticed a signifigant difference in my ability to concentrate. I was wanting to go to sleep ...

Adderall Shortage?

I went to get my 20 mg of Adderall filled yesterday and 4-5 pharmacies told me this medication has been on "back order"and they are not ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

Adderall xr description?

Does anyone know the answer to this... half orange half clear capsule, adderall xr is,printed on orange half, and 30 mg is,printed on clear half. Is ...