What otc pills look like oxycodone?

You can find images of oxycodone pills here: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=oxycodone

What do Oxycodone pills look like?

blue pill with the number on it as 224 and it says it on the bottle that it is oxycodone and can not find it on this web site

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxycodone HYD?

i have been on oxycodone 15mg IR for about a year and a half. I am seeing a new dr who wrote me OxyCodone HYD IR 30mg and it says MAL after it as ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I FOUND AN OLD PILL IT IS FLAT HAS 2 FANCY K'S ON ONE SIDE AND THE NUMBER 24 ON THE OTHER, MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AND SHE HAD IT IN AN OXYCODONE ...

What do sudafed pills look like?

i am trying to take sudafed. i have an otc red round tablet with the inscription of 44 112 on it. the pill identifier does not identify otc drugs. ...

Unidentified dark blue liquigels. NO markings?

I found a sheet, the foil on the back so you can pop them out, of dark blue oval shaped liquid filled pills. The outside "skin" is solid ...