What otc pills look like oxycodone?

You can find images of oxycodone pills here: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=oxycodone

What do oxycodone pills look like?

My sister received a round blue pill with 244 on one side and a break mark on the back.The bottle says it is oxycodone 30 mg. Has anyone ssn these ...

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxycodone HYD?

i have been on oxycodone 15mg IR for about a year and a half. I am seeing a new dr who wrote me OxyCodone HYD IR 30mg and it says MAL after it as ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I FOUND AN OLD PILL IT IS FLAT HAS 2 FANCY K'S ON ONE SIDE AND THE NUMBER 24 ON THE OTHER, MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AND SHE HAD IT IN AN OXYCODONE ...

What do sudafed pills look like?

i am trying to take sudafed. i have an otc red round tablet with the inscription of 44 112 on it. the pill identifier does not identify otc drugs. ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I have a dark bright blue round pill with CPC on the top FL underneith on the bottom with nothing on the otherside of it, is this an oxycodone 30?