What otc pills look like oxycodone?

You can find images of oxycodone pills here: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=oxycodone

What do Oxycodone pills look like?

blue pill with the number on it as 224 and it says it on the bottle that it is oxycodone and can not find it on this web site

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I FOUND AN OLD PILL IT IS FLAT HAS 2 FANCY K'S ON ONE SIDE AND THE NUMBER 24 ON THE OTHER, MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AND SHE HAD IT IN AN OXYCODONE ...

What do sudafed pills look like?

i am trying to take sudafed. i have an otc red round tablet with the inscription of 44 112 on it. the pill identifier does not identify otc drugs. ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I have a dark bright blue round pill with CPC on the top FL underneith on the bottom with nothing on the otherside of it, is this an oxycodone 30?

I have a script for oxycodone 5 over 325 on botle and the pills inside have no marking except a lin?

a line across the middle why no numbers on pills