What otc pills look like oxycodone?

You can find images of oxycodone pills here: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=oxycodone

What do oxycodone pills look like?

My sister received a round blue pill with 244 on one side and a break mark on the back.The bottle says it is oxycodone 30 mg. Has anyone ssn these ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

i think i found an old oxycodone it has awith a 5 under it and nothing on the other side. any ideas what it could be

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I found a circulur white pill with only an E on one side and nothing on the back... I have been tryin to figure out what it is for 3 days now and the ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I have a dark bright blue round pill with CPC on the top FL underneith on the bottom with nothing on the otherside of it, is this an oxycodone 30?

If a pill has no imrint does that mean it's OTC and not prescription ?

I have several small round yellow pills with only a scorn on one side and no imprint on the other ... does this mean they are over the counter and ...