What otc pills look like oxycodone?

You can find images of oxycodone pills here: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=oxycodone

What do oxycodone pills look like?

My sister received a round blue pill with 244 on one side and a break mark on the back.The bottle says it is oxycodone 30 mg. Has anyone ssn these ...

What do Oxycodone pills look like?

blue pill with the number on it as 224 and it says it on the bottle that it is oxycodone and can not find it on this web site

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I FOUND AN OLD PILL IT IS FLAT HAS 2 FANCY K'S ON ONE SIDE AND THE NUMBER 24 ON THE OTHER, MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AND SHE HAD IT IN AN OXYCODONE ...

If a pill has no imrint does that mean it's OTC and not prescription ?

I have several small round yellow pills with only a scorn on one side and no imprint on the other ... does this mean they are over the counter and ...

I have a script for oxycodone 5 over 325 on botle and the pills inside have no marking except a lin?

a line across the middle why no numbers on pills