What otc pills look like oxycodone?

You can find images of oxycodone pills here: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=oxycodone

What do Oxycodone pills look like?

blue pill with the number on it as 224 and it says it on the bottle that it is oxycodone and can not find it on this web site

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxycodone HYD?

i have been on oxycodone 15mg IR for about a year and a half. I am seeing a new dr who wrote me OxyCodone HYD IR 30mg and it says MAL after it as ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I have a dark bright blue round pill with CPC on the top FL underneith on the bottom with nothing on the otherside of it, is this an oxycodone 30?

If a pill has no imrint does that mean it's OTC and not prescription ?

I have several small round yellow pills with only a scorn on one side and no imprint on the other ... does this mean they are over the counter and ...

Unidentified dark blue liquigels. NO markings?

I found a sheet, the foil on the back so you can pop them out, of dark blue oval shaped liquid filled pills. The outside "skin" is solid ...