what is the overdose amount of flexeril in miligrams?

From http://www.drugs.com/pro/flexeril.html

For most patients, the recommended dose of Flexeril is 5 mg three times a day. Based on individual patient response, the dose may be increased to 10 mg three times a day. Use of Flexeril for periods longer than two or three weeks is not recommended.

Anything above the recommended dose is considered an overdose.

I will not tell you that information, but I WILL tell you the side-effects of overdose of Flexeril.

"Overdose symptoms may include drowsiness, fast heartbeat, tremors or shaking, slurred speech, confusion, nausea, vomiting, hallucinations (seeing things), chest pain, or seizure (convulsions)."

(According to, Drugs.com)

Doesn't sound like a very good experience...

tomfitz 11 Mar 2011

My girlfriend took about 20 flexerils before i could break down the door and get pills away from her... she was treated with in 20 min of injestion and was in hosp for 3 days before being released. She now seems like she had a mild stroke because she has severe short term memory loss and gets easily confused. She gets lost going to work (even with a GPS). She turns her car where there are no entrances to parking lots and keeps bouncing off curbs.. Her OD was about a week ago. Will these symptoms fade or has she done some permanent damage to her brain from slowing down the blood flow??