What is the onset, peak, and duration of xarelto?

The maximum concentrations of Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) appear 2 to 4 hours after tablet intake. Xarelto is a low-clearance drug, with a systemic clearance of approximately 10 L/hr in healthy volunteers following intravenous administration. The terminal elimination half-life of rivaroxaban is 5 to 9 hours in healthy subjects aged 20 to 45 years.

You did not state what dosage you were taking. If it is 10 mg you can take with or without food. If it is 15 mg or 20 mg you should always take it with your dinner as the bioavailability of rivaroxaban is dramatically increased with food. Hope this helps.