What is the diffrence between Cephalexin and Ciprofloxacin?

Cephalexin is a prescription antibiotic licensed to treat and prevent bacterial infections. It comes in either capsule or liquid form in a variety of strengths. Infections that can be treated with the drug include bone infections, middle ear infections, and respiratory tract infections. It can also be used to prevent heart valve infections. Possible side effects of cephalexin include diarrhea, headache, and upset stomach.

Cephalexin s a prescription antibiotic licensed to treat a number of infections. Some of these cephalexin uses include: Treatment of bacterial infections; Prevention of heart valve infections (bacterial endocarditis).

Bacterial Infections