What is the difference between white xanax 2mg bars verses the yellow 2mg r039 xanax bars?

No difference, they are manufactured by two different manufacturing companies.

However, please do check it with a pharmacist, take care, best wishes.

caringsonbj 5 Aug 2011

Good day my friend, Rajive I hope its been a good one and a good week`Billy

Rajive Goel 5 Aug 2011

Thanks, Billy, indeed, you have a good day ahead, take care.

Both white nd yellow xanax are 2mg. The only difference is the yellow ones are time released, the white are'nt. Be careful buying the white xanax, some people are selling Buspar as white xanax. The look very similar but the white xanax has the letters GG249 on one side bck side is flat.

greed222 20 Feb 2015

The only time released xanax are the 3 mg.ones i was prescribed in 2004.

golfpro78 6 May 2015

No time released Xanax except for Xanax XR Srry.

There is absolutely no difference

subluv 25 Jan 2014

I have tried both white & yellow Xanax bars hundreds of times & think there is a distinct difference .A lot of people agree that the yellow bars are much stronger & almost seem to have a sleep element to them. In other words they will knock you out much quicker than the white ones especially if mixed with alcohol.

Rocee 24 Aug 2014

For over 5 years I have taken Xanax white bar. When i take the yellow bar it hits right away that within 10 minutes im falling asleep but it wares off sooner then the white.

I've been taking #4-6 two (2) mg bars for over 20 yrs. I always thought the yellow were stronger than the white ones, but anymore I can't tell any difference. I've done extensive research on it & honestly there is NO difference in the effect, only the color & the manufacturer it's made by. I've also noticed that there's 2 or 3 white bars out on the market. The ones that kinda look like a mini skateboard are the best of the white ones. But if your insistant on the yellow one's, just call the pharmacy & ask if they have the yellow one's made by "PURPAC." Hope this helps...

There isn't caffeine in an Xanax pills. The yellow and white are both the exact same. The yellow are time released and the white aren't. BTW I love looking at these other comments. Children lol.

Jh20man 19 days ago

I'm not being rude about this but you might want to do homework before you just throw answers out and poke fun at people. As your calling people children YOUR answer is wrong. Yes there are Yellow time released xanax BUT they are triangle shaped. I've been taking the instant release yellow 2mg bars for over 10 years. They definitely aren't time released! Plus the time released come in 1,2, and 3mg. Their are white bars out now made by Sun Pharm... They SUCK! They are rounded at each end and have 1 1 on them. Rite Aid has them. So if you get a script for bars I would call around and see what pharmacy carries which kind. The yellow are my favorite. Also the skateboard GG White ones are good and the green 3 scored aren't too bad either. Just NO 1 1's!!! I hate when people put info on sites like this who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Your answer could give someone wrong info (which you did) and they end up OD'ing!!

I love drugs ha

I've been taking the white 2mgs twice a day then got my script filled at Walmart and got the yellow 2mgs - I can tell a difference I just don't know why. Should I just ask the pharmacist I never thought the strength of white or yellow would be different bc of color...

Even though they have the same active ingredients, the inactive ingredients from the different manufacturers can have an effect on absorption, which may account for the differences you feel between the two.

Jh20man 19 days ago

There is DEFINITELY A DIFFERENCE! Everyone reacts different to each kind too. Some just flat out suck or don't work nearly the same. Good answer tho!