What is the difference between white xanax 2mg bars verses the yellow 2mg r039 xanax bars?

No difference, they are manufactured by two different manufacturing companies.

However, please do check it with a pharmacist, take care, best wishes.

caringsonbj 5 Aug 2011

Good day my friend, Rajive I hope its been a good one and a good week`Billy

Rajive Goel 5 Aug 2011

Thanks, Billy, indeed, you have a good day ahead, take care.

Both white nd yellow xanax are 2mg. The only difference is the yellow ones are time released, the white are'nt. Be careful buying the white xanax, some people are selling Buspar as white xanax. The look very similar but the white xanax has the letters GG249 on one side bck side is flat.

greed222 20 Feb 2015

The only time released xanax are the 3 mg.ones i was prescribed in 2004.

golfpro78 18 days ago

No time released Xanax except for Xanax XR Srry.

There is absolutely no difference

subluv 25 Jan 2014

I have tried both white & yellow Xanax bars hundreds of times & think there is a distinct difference .A lot of people agree that the yellow bars are much stronger & almost seem to have a sleep element to them. In other words they will knock you out much quicker than the white ones especially if mixed with alcohol.

Rocee 24 Aug 2014

For over 5 years I have taken Xanax white bar. When i take the yellow bar it hits right away that within 10 minutes im falling asleep but it wares off sooner then the white.

I've been taking #4-6 two (2) mg bars for over 20 yrs. I always thought the yellow were stronger than the white ones, but anymore I can't tell any difference. I've done extensive research on it & honestly there is NO difference in the effect, only the color & the manufacturer it's made by. I've also noticed that there's 2 or 3 white bars out on the market. The ones that kinda look like a mini skateboard are the best of the white ones. But if your insistant on the yellow one's, just call the pharmacy & ask if they have the yellow one's made by "PURPAC." Hope this helps...

The yellow bars have caffeine in them, they make me more bubbley n talkative. The white seem to make me more chill &sleepy. I haven't tried enough of the green ones to really know tthe difference. A friend says their all mixed w other stuff ( like caffeine) to give different side effects. I also sniff them & ya sniffing them hits to faster but doesn't last long. Hope that helps(: btw ima newby just made an account today.

greed222 20 Feb 2015

No caffeine in any benzos. Who told you that? Lol

buster78 22 Feb 2015

Please help me obtain. 07746502937. Big money

There isn't caffeine in an Xanax pills. The yellow and white are both the exact same. The yellow are time released and the white aren't. BTW I love looking at these other comments. Children lol.

I love drugs ha