What is the difference between white xanax 2mg bars verses the yellow 2mg r039 xanax bars?

No difference, they are manufactured by two different manufacturing companies.

However, please do check it with a pharmacist, take care, best wishes.

caringsonbj 5 Aug 2011

Good day my friend, Rajive I hope its been a good one and a good week`Billy

Rajive Goel 5 Aug 2011

Thanks, Billy, indeed, you have a good day ahead, take care.

Both white nd yellow xanax are 2mg. The only difference is the yellow ones are time released, the white are'nt. Be careful buying the white xanax, some people are selling Buspar as white xanax. The look very similar but the white xanax has the letters GG249 on one side bck side is flat.

There is absolutely no difference

subluv 25 Jan 2014

I have tried both white & yellow Xanax bars hundreds of times & think there is a distinct difference .A lot of people agree that the yellow bars are much stronger & almost seem to have a sleep element to them. In other words they will knock you out much quicker than the white ones especially if mixed with alcohol.