Are 2 mg green xanax stronger than than the 2mg white or yellow bars?

No 2mg is 2 mg just different Pharmaceutical companies

Xanax 2mg need info?

... why are the 2mg green xanax so much larger than the white 2mg xanax? Does it have some? other medication added to it?

Anxiety - does xanax come green bars and does the color make a difference is there a real difference

... between 2mg and 3 mg. If it does come in green does it come in 2mg or 3 mg

Has anyone heard of ONAX bars, are they the same as Xanax bars?

I am prescribed xanax and I run out early often because my aunt is prescribed the same dose, I get the 2mg bars, she recently gave me a few that ...

I picked up my refill of xanax bars and they are yellow but usually they're white is there a diffren

i'm perscribed xanax bars and they are usually white, when i picked up my refill they were yellow this time, is there a difference in dosage?

Alprazolam - What is the dosage of Xanax bars that are green, & why are they only scored 3 times,?

... instead of 4 times, are they extented release? What is the dosage of the green bars? 2mg? If scored only 3 times, what is dosage of each part of ...