Are 2 mg green xanax stronger than than the 2mg white or yellow bars?

No 2mg is 2 mg just different Pharmaceutical companies

What are the differences in the 3 colors that Xanax bars come in, white, yellow & green?

Would u prefer one of the three colors over the others? Same strength, same time of lasting relief?

Anxiety - does xanax come green bars and does the color make a difference is there a real difference

... between 2mg and 3 mg. If it does come in green does it come in 2mg or 3 mg

I picked up my refill of xanax bars and they are yellow but usually they're white is there a diffren

i'm perscribed xanax bars and they are usually white, when i picked up my refill they were yellow this time, is there a difference in dosage?

Alprazolam - What is the dosage of Xanax bars that are green, & why are they only scored 3 times,?

... instead of 4 times, are they extented release? What is the dosage of the green bars? 2mg? If scored only 3 times, what is dosage of each part of ...

Xanax - Are the 2mg white round pill with a cross on one side time released?

I believe the 2mg white bars are.