What is the best time to take colace?

At bed time with a large glass of water. Thats what i did anyhow. I hope this helps you and works out well for you. Take care. Snake

Hello, I have been taking colace for 2 months,will the colace discolor my teeth.. thanks, Gwen?

I had my teeth clean and the hygentist said my teeth were discolored, was wondering if it could be the colace

Can Colace cause the urine to be especially yellow?

I've been taking Colace now for just over a week and I find that when I urinate, the color is getting more and more yellow. This is not a dark ...

What is the maximum dosage for colace stool softener at one time?

I took 400 mg at on time. I have chronic constipation and nothing works except for Magnesium Citrate. I don't have bowel movement unless i use ...

What is in colace?

I am allergic to cipro and if any form of cipro is founf in colace then I won't use colace