What is stronger 5mg percocet or 7.5 mg vicodin?

The oxycodone in the percocet is a little stronger than the hydrocodone. So while a 5mg perc sounds a little smaller than the 7.5mg hydro they are close to being about the same.

grumpydave 8 Feb 2010

thank-you. I had my shoulder operated on and had been on the es hydrocodone for a long time before the surgery. After surgery the doc prescribes 20 mg perc, which worked great, then after a couple of weeks, switched me to 5 mg perc. I had to take 2 of them to do any good, so I asked to be switched to es hydrocodone. They work better for me.