What does valerian root come up on a urine test?

No idea sorry - try the forum someone may be able to help you.

as nothing it wont show up in any drug test

Valerian Root and extract - false positives for benzodiazepines.-

Take care.-

Can I take valerian root if I am allegic to asprin or nsaids?

i am highly allergic to any nsaid or aspirin and i used to take requip for my rls and now i cant get it anymore. so i need something else to take and ...

My dr. told me that Valerian root would help me with my benzos withdarwls & not having my meds?

I was told to go to a pharamacy and ask for valerian root which Dr. Mattewson said it would help me about my xanax situation. I've been on xaxax ...

Will Benicar negatively react with some herbal treatments i.e. Hawthorne, Valerian Root?

Benicar seems to have caused me anxiety and inability to sleep well, natural Dr. suggested I take Hawthorn and/or Valerian root as a supplement. Will ...

Relationship between statins and valerian root?

I wish to take a sleep aid supplement, Valerian Root, to help with my insomnia problems. I take simvistatin and have been told that taking this drug ...

Can I take unisom 25mg tablets or should I take the 50mg gel cap unisom with valerian root??

The 50mg gel cap made me nervous and anxious once before i didnt like it very much what do u guys suggests... ive tried valerian root with melotonin ...