What does valerian root come up on a urine test?

No idea sorry - try the forum someone may be able to help you.

as nothing it wont show up in any drug test

Valerian Root and extract - false positives for benzodiazepines.-

Take care.-

Can I take valerian root if I am allegic to asprin or nsaids?

i am highly allergic to any nsaid or aspirin and i used to take requip for my rls and now i cant get it anymore. so i need something else to take and ...

Does Valerian Root Cause Insomnia?

I tried taking Valerian root for anxiety yesterday evening. I took 225 mg twice. The last dose was at 9 PM. I also took my usual sleeping meds which ...

Can I take ambien with valerian root?

I took 2 valerian root pills but cannot sleep, can I take ambien while valerian root is in my system?

Can I take these 3 togther, Zolpidem 5mg, 3 valerian root capsules and unisom 25mg all at once??

Or should i go with the first 2 Zolpidem 5mg and 3 valerian root capsules and a stronger 50mg unisom or should i add 5mg extra strength melotonin to ...

Valerian root dosage and ok after been drinking?

I'm wondering the standard dose for valerian root? Also would like to know any concerns with taking after 2 glasses of wine. Thank you!