What does valerian root come up on a urine test?

No idea sorry - try the forum someone may be able to help you.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/

as nothing it wont show up in any drug test

Anonymous

Valerian Root and extract - false positives for benzodiazepines.-

Take care.-

Can I take valerian root if I am allegic to asprin or nsaids?

i am highly allergic to any nsaid or aspirin and i used to take requip for my rls and now i cant get it anymore. so i need something else to take and ...

Will Benicar negatively react with some herbal treatments i.e. Hawthorne, Valerian Root?

Benicar seems to have caused me anxiety and inability to sleep well, natural Dr. suggested I take Hawthorn and/or Valerian root as a supplement. Will ...

Can I take unisom 25mg tablets or should I take the 50mg gel cap unisom with valerian root??

The 50mg gel cap made me nervous and anxious once before i didnt like it very much what do u guys suggests... ive tried valerian root with melotonin ...

Can I take these 3 togther, Zolpidem 5mg, 3 valerian root capsules and unisom 25mg all at once??

Or should i go with the first 2 Zolpidem 5mg and 3 valerian root capsules and a stronger 50mg unisom or should i add 5mg extra strength melotonin to ...

2 answers 18 days ago

Is 5htp safe to use with melatonin and valerian root for insomia??

Is this combination safe anyone?? Anyone tried this before??

1 answer 12 days ago