What does the inside of concerta look like?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What is this pill - with 'O14' imprint?

it is white oblong shaped like a generic tylenol but it has a big v on the other side with it looks like a little p inside the v it loks like a p ...

Found capsules in son's backpack. Normal size, clear capsule. Black powder inside, no markings?

Inside, powder is rather grainy and looks/smells like a tea of some kind.

What is a round white pill with just a score line nothing else?

I was told it was a generic concerta, and or ritalin but i cannot find anything on it no info or pictures. Is there such thing as generic concerta ...

What is this pill - with '110/ p inside /\' white&oblong - & 014/ p inside /\ white& oblong?

On the one side it's like a triangle without the bottom with a P inside - I cant seem to find it in the search. Any ideas??

What is this pill - with '36' imprint?

I have a prescription of 54mg concerta. I was given my regular pills then a bunch of brownish red football shaped pills with 36 imprinted on them and ...