What do generic suboxone pills look like?

orange round with the stamp on them saying AN 415

Im prescribed them there white round and one side shaped like an eye symbol they or we call it an eagle eye symbol lol ..but for real work the same

Do they have white suboxone

Images for suboxone tablets are available at:
http://www.drugs.com/images.php?action=search&q=suboxone&I1=Search

buss27 15 Jun 2009

thank you very much. I've been on suboxone for about six months now. The other night someone I know tried to give me a blue and white capsule (half of it was blue and the other half white) and they said it was a suboxone (cause I won't take anything else), but I disagreed because Suboxones are not coated. Right? They tried to argue and say that it was generic, but I didn't believe them. So I just had to check. Thank you.

The originals are orange octagon with n8 on them the generic which they JUST cane out with has a funky looking d on one side and 155 on the other white round... been prescribed them almost 3 yrs