Vyvanse - Is it a white powder or the little beads in a 30 vivain?

I have never opened up a capsule of Vyvanse, so I do not have the answer to your question.
The medication is meant to be taken intact.
It should not be opened or taken by any other means .
Sincerely,
Madhup Joshi, MD
Maui, Hawaii

cleoshasta 27 Apr 2014

It says on my pharmacy leaflet and info sheet and I have talked to my dr about it as well and yes you can take it by opening it up and putting it in water. It actually doesn't hurt my stomach as bad that way and she recommended it that way. Then to answer the question every vyvanse I have taken had powder in it 30, 40 and now I am on the 50's.