Who manufactures trazodone?

The current manufacturers of trazodone are Watson Labs, Apotex Inc., Alvogen, Pliva, Teva, Mutual Pharm, Matrix Labs Ltd.

What mild antidepressent can be taken with trazodone?

what strength of lexapro is good to take with trazodone

Can you take ultram and trazodone and ambien together or ultram and trazodone together?

Is it that the ultram of 50 mg isn't strong enough? But it keeps me awake at night, i just can't sleep. I HAVE BEEN ON THE TRAZODONE FOR ...

Trazodone caused severe swelling of feet and some swelling to hands?

..He stopped taking Trazodone but the swelling remains. He is unemployed and can't afford to go back to the doctor. Does anyone have any advice? ...

Weight - Is it safe to take Trazodone, and Topmax together?

I have taken the two drugs Trazodone and Topmax Together and I lost over 301bs in less than two months has anyone else experienced the same issues, ...

Trazodone Interaction with SleepTime Tea?

Hey, I just started taking Trazodone (50 mg dose every night) for insomnia. I used to drink a cup of SleepyTime tea every night before I went to bed ...