Who manufactures trazodone?

The current manufacturers of trazodone are Watson Labs, Apotex Inc., Alvogen, Pliva, Teva, Mutual Pharm, Matrix Labs Ltd.

Can trazodone be taken with lexapro?

Can trazodone be taken with Paxil or Zoloft. On 150 mg trazodone helps with sleep but not depression. If either can be taken what strength do you ...

Can you take ultram and trazodone and ambien together or ultram and trazodone together?

Is it that the ultram of 50 mg isn't strong enough? But it keeps me awake at night, i just can't sleep. I HAVE BEEN ON THE TRAZODONE FOR ...

Trazodone caused severe swelling of feet and some swelling to hands?

..He stopped taking Trazodone but the swelling remains. He is unemployed and can't afford to go back to the doctor. Does anyone have any advice? ...

Trazodone Interaction with SleepTime Tea?

Hey, I just started taking Trazodone (50 mg dose every night) for insomnia. I used to drink a cup of SleepyTime tea every night before I went to bed ...