Who manufactures trazodone?

The current manufacturers of trazodone are Watson Labs, Apotex Inc., Alvogen, Pliva, Teva, Mutual Pharm, Matrix Labs Ltd.

What mild antidepressent can be taken with trazodone?

what strength of lexapro is good to take with trazodone

Can you take ultram and trazodone and ambien together or ultram and trazodone together?

Is it that the ultram of 50 mg isn't strong enough? But it keeps me awake at night, i just can't sleep. I HAVE BEEN ON THE TRAZODONE FOR ...

Trazodone caused severe swelling of feet and some swelling to hands?

..He stopped taking Trazodone but the swelling remains. He is unemployed and can't afford to go back to the doctor. Does anyone have any advice? ...

Trazodone 50 mg - anyone have any positive outcomes from Trazodone they'd like to share?

Took my first Trazodone tonight (about 10 minutes ago)... I will admit I am terrified I have read the nightmare stories-- even though I know there ...