Who manufactures trazodone?

The current manufacturers of trazodone are Watson Labs, Apotex Inc., Alvogen, Pliva, Teva, Mutual Pharm, Matrix Labs Ltd.

Where can I find the old Teva trazodone?

The new Pliva trazodone does not work for me. I take trazodone for sleep and I do not sleep on this new generic. I take 200mgs nightly.

Trazodone caused severe swelling of feet and some swelling to hands?

..He stopped taking Trazodone but the swelling remains. He is unemployed and can't afford to go back to the doctor. Does anyone have any advice? ...

Trazodone 50 mg - anyone have any positive outcomes from Trazodone they'd like to share?

Took my first Trazodone tonight (about 10 minutes ago)... I will admit I am terrified I have read the nightmare stories-- even though I know there ...

Weight - Is it safe to take Trazodone, and Topmax together?

I have taken the two drugs Trazodone and Topmax Together and I lost over 301bs in less than two months has anyone else experienced the same issues, ...