Who manufactures trazodone?

The current manufacturers of trazodone are Watson Labs, Apotex Inc., Alvogen, Pliva, Teva, Mutual Pharm, Matrix Labs Ltd.

What mild antidepressent can be taken with trazodone?

what strength of lexapro is good to take with trazodone

Can trazodone be taken with lexapro?

Can trazodone be taken with Paxil or Zoloft. On 150 mg trazodone helps with sleep but not depression. If either can be taken what strength do you ...

Can you take ultram and trazodone and ambien together or ultram and trazodone together?

Is it that the ultram of 50 mg isn't strong enough? But it keeps me awake at night, i just can't sleep. I HAVE BEEN ON THE TRAZODONE FOR ...

Trazodone 50 mg - anyone have any positive outcomes from Trazodone they'd like to share?

Took my first Trazodone tonight (about 10 minutes ago)... I will admit I am terrified I have read the nightmare stories-- even though I know there ...

Weight - Is it safe to take Trazodone, and Topmax together?

I have taken the two drugs Trazodone and Topmax Together and I lost over 301bs in less than two months has anyone else experienced the same issues, ...