Can Trazodone cause me to have nightmares or very odd dreams?

Yes that can happend to some people.

Anonymous

Hello missmarymarie13. Yes. However, if the nightmares and dreams persist and you feel uncomfortable consult your doctor, who might offer another medication to replace the Trazodone with. Regards pledge

yes I find any med I have used except for Xanax and possibly buspirone/Buspar... trazodone nefazodone..not so much..venlafaxine/Effexor even in low doses of Effexor any meds that affect the reuptake of serontonin can cause nightmares a friend of mine on this site is taking guanfacine/Tenex for this..not sure if they happened before taking meds or after..she is also on Buspar so maybe this can cause bad dreams..So I think maybe the Xanax and nefazodone did not cause bad dreams

missmarymarie13 17 Jul 2013

Thank you... This gives me a lot to think about :)

Anonymous

That is one of the reasons I stopped it. Very bad ones!