TobraDex - can I use this drug for ear infections?

Yes, although intended to treat eye infections Tobradex is sometimes prescribed for the treatment of ear infections.
http://www.drugs.com/tobradex.html

Pregnancy - Ciprodex otic suspension for Otitis media while pregnant? Has anyone used these ear?

... drops while pregnant? This is considered a category c medicine. i have severe Otitis media, i dont know if its more dangerous to use the ear ...

Does clindamycin work with ear infections?

my aunt has an ear infection and was wondering if she takes Clindamycin that she has left over if that will make the infection go away.

What antibiotics arew prescribed for ear infections?

I currently have falcon ear drops neomycin and have no more antibiotics left and am curious what pill antibiotics are rx for ear infections?

Infections - Got an ear infection and was wondering how long it usually takes to clear up when on?

Hi there... my name is Michael Jaccarino. I went to urgent care a few days ago due to some pain and loss of hearing in my left ear and it ended up ...