TobraDex - can I use this drug for ear infections?

Yes, although intended to treat eye infections Tobradex is sometimes prescribed for the treatment of ear infections.
http://www.drugs.com/tobradex.html

Does clindamycin work with ear infections?

my aunt has an ear infection and was wondering if she takes Clindamycin that she has left over if that will make the infection go away.

Amitriptyline - can this drug help with tinnitus?

ringing in the ear. after a recent ear infection.

Murine Ear Drops - I have had what seems like an ear infection or wax build up in my right ear for?

... god knows how long now.. 8 months? I have a fullness in my ear and a constant ringing noise. And it gets a little itchy sometimes. i tried Murine ...

Infections - Got an ear infection and was wondering how long it usually takes to clear up when on?

Hi there... my name is Michael Jaccarino. I went to urgent care a few days ago due to some pain and loss of hearing in my left ear and it ended up ...