TobraDex - can I use this drug for ear infections?

Yes, although intended to treat eye infections Tobradex is sometimes prescribed for the treatment of ear infections.
http://www.drugs.com/tobradex.html

Otitis Media - is it true that if you treat an otitis only with amoxicilin, it recurents? couse this

... is what I heard from the most of the cases? do augmentin needs to be taken for a otitis media in stead?

Pregnancy - Ciprodex otic suspension for Otitis media while pregnant? Has anyone used these ear?

... drops while pregnant? This is considered a category c medicine. i have severe Otitis media, i dont know if its more dangerous to use the ear ...

My 2 yr old has serious ear infection with a punctured drum, nervous about tubes. is this likely?

the past yr hes had numerous ear infections some double most just in the left side. it immediatly gets so bad it oozzes green slimy discharge that ...

What antibiotics arew prescribed for ear infections?

I currently have falcon ear drops neomycin and have no more antibiotics left and am curious what pill antibiotics are rx for ear infections?

Murine Ear Drops - I have had what seems like an ear infection or wax build up in my right ear for?

... god knows how long now.. 8 months? I have a fullness in my ear and a constant ringing noise. And it gets a little itchy sometimes. i tried Murine ...