TobraDex - can I use this drug for ear infections?

Yes, although intended to treat eye infections Tobradex is sometimes prescribed for the treatment of ear infections.
http://www.drugs.com/tobradex.html

Pregnancy - Ciprodex otic suspension for Otitis media while pregnant? Has anyone used these ear?

... drops while pregnant? This is considered a category c medicine. i have severe Otitis media, i dont know if its more dangerous to use the ear ...

Does clindamycin work with ear infections?

my aunt has an ear infection and was wondering if she takes Clindamycin that she has left over if that will make the infection go away.

Amitriptyline - can this drug help with tinnitus?

ringing in the ear. after a recent ear infection.

My 2 yr old has serious ear infection with a punctured drum, nervous about tubes. is this likely?

the past yr hes had numerous ear infections some double most just in the left side. it immediatly gets so bad it oozzes green slimy discharge that ...