TobraDex - can I use this drug for ear infections?

Yes, although intended to treat eye infections Tobradex is sometimes prescribed for the treatment of ear infections.
http://www.drugs.com/tobradex.html

Pregnancy - Ciprodex otic suspension for Otitis media while pregnant? Has anyone used these ear?

... drops while pregnant? This is considered a category c medicine. i have severe Otitis media, i dont know if its more dangerous to use the ear ...

Murine Ear Drops - I have had what seems like an ear infection or wax build up in my right ear for?

... god knows how long now.. 8 months? I have a fullness in my ear and a constant ringing noise. And it gets a little itchy sometimes. i tried Murine ...

Infections - Got an ear infection and was wondering how long it usually takes to clear up when on?

Hi there... my name is Michael Jaccarino. I went to urgent care a few days ago due to some pain and loss of hearing in my left ear and it ended up ...