Simvastatin - Can I crush this drug?

Yes, according to this web site on administration of drugs.

Simvastatin Crush, mix with water and administer
This is from the UK... If it is good enough for them. Then it is good for us in the States.

Is there a cholesteral lowering drug that has ingredients not common with Zetia and Simvastatin?

I used to take Zetia and after a year I started to get dizzy. I cannot lay on my back or right side, tilt my head back, etc. Dr . put me on ...

Why aren't there warnings about simvastatin and TGA's?

I started simvastatin last year and in November I sustained two TGA's. I see articles associating the two, but I see no warnings on the ...

Simvastatin - I can not walk very far with out getting pains in both calfs stnding is difficult?

If i stop i can feel all the energy drain from my legs could this drug be causing this i also have under active thryoid i am taking 10mgs of ...

How long does a person need to take simvastatin?

I have been taking 10mg of simvastatin for almost 6 months now combined with a low fat diet and regular exercise. How much longer do I need to take ...

Can Simvastatin 40 mg cause acute joint pain I ache all over and getting worse?

I have been taking 40mg Simvastatin for approx 10 years and just thought it was told my acute aches and pains could be through the Simvastatin.