Simvastatin - Can I crush this drug?

Yes, according to this web site on administration of drugs.

Simvastatin Crush, mix with water and administer
This is from the UK... If it is good enough for them. Then it is good for us in the States.

Which drug is better - Simvastatin or Lipitor? Which does less damage to the body?

I was prescribed Lipitor by my physician. But I heard that Simvastatin (Zocor) has less of a negative effect on the body than Lipitor. Is it true?

Why aren't there warnings about simvastatin and TGA's?

I started simvastatin last year and in November I sustained two TGA's. I see articles associating the two, but I see no warnings on the ...

Simvastatin - I can not walk very far with out getting pains in both calfs stnding is difficult?

If i stop i can feel all the energy drain from my legs could this drug be causing this i also have under active thryoid i am taking 10mgs of ...

Can Simvastatin cause coughing?

I am taking am a 60 yr young diabetic and take Simvastatin. After taking it for awhile I have developed a cough that keeps me up all night and is ...