Panic Disorder - How many 0.5 mg equal 1mg of clonazepam?

If you're asking how many 0.5 mg pills to take to equal 1 mg, the answer is 2.

Robles81 18 Apr 2012

Thanx

Trying to give up clonazepam with cymbalta..having trouble here?

I have been taking clonazepam for 5 yrs. started out at .05mg twice a day to now 1mg 3 times a day. I just started taking cymbalta, and its making me ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

Hi I have been taking clonazepam 1mg for 8mths now for anxiety and panic attacks is that bad to be?

... on it for that long i only take half of the pill once a day

Sir, I don't want to take clonazepam 0.5.so what shoud I do.whenever I suddenly stop clonazepam?

... it creats panic attack. plz give me advise