Panic Disorder - How many 0.5 mg equal 1mg of clonazepam?

If you're asking how many 0.5 mg pills to take to equal 1 mg, the answer is 2.

Robles81 18 Apr 2012

Trying to give up clonazepam with cymbalta..having trouble here?

I have been taking clonazepam for 5 yrs. started out at .05mg twice a day to now 1mg 3 times a day. I just started taking cymbalta, and its making me ...

How long can a 2mg clonazepam be in a cabinet and still be good?

I had been on 2mg precription for some time and early this year he lowered my dosage to 1mg, which means I'm getting some better, and I took a ...

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

Hi I have been taking clonazepam 1mg for 8mths now for anxiety and panic attacks is that bad to be?

... on it for that long i only take half of the pill once a day

Is 1mg Xanax XR taken once a day equal to 1mg Xanax taken twice a day?

I have been taking Xanax for about 20 years for Anxiety/Panic Disorder. My doctor told me that the Xanax XR 1mg was equal to regular Xanax 1mg taken ...