Panic Disorder - How many 0.5 mg equal 1mg of clonazepam?

If you're asking how many 0.5 mg pills to take to equal 1 mg, the answer is 2.

Robles81 18 Apr 2012

Thanx

Trying to give up clonazepam with cymbalta..having trouble here?

I have been taking clonazepam for 5 yrs. started out at .05mg twice a day to now 1mg 3 times a day. I just started taking cymbalta, and its making me ...

What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

How long does it take for Clonazepam to completey work or for side effects to go away?

This is my third day on clonazepam I've ben taking half of 1mg Clonazepam I can only take it and hour before bed time. Side affects today was I ...

Is 1mg Xanax XR taken once a day equal to 1mg Xanax taken twice a day?

I have been taking Xanax for about 20 years for Anxiety/Panic Disorder. My doctor told me that the Xanax XR 1mg was equal to regular Xanax 1mg taken ...