Panic Disorder - How many 0.5 mg equal 1mg of clonazepam?

If you're asking how many 0.5 mg pills to take to equal 1 mg, the answer is 2.

Robles81 18 Apr 2012

Thanx

Trying to give up clonazepam with cymbalta..having trouble here?

I have been taking clonazepam for 5 yrs. started out at .05mg twice a day to now 1mg 3 times a day. I just started taking cymbalta, and its making me ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

How long does it take for Clonazepam to completey work or for side effects to go away?

This is my third day on clonazepam I've ben taking half of 1mg Clonazepam I can only take it and hour before bed time. Side affects today was I ...

Can LORAZEPAM 1mg PRN and CLONAZEPAM 1mg QD be safely prescribed together?

Patient with panic disorder showed minimal improvement with daily dose of colonazepam however continues to respond best with lorazepam for onset of ...

Hi I'm on 1mg clonazepam for the 17 years due to severe panic attacks,I can't miss 1 dose.Need help?

I had sever panic attack for months the frequency was more than 10 a day, in sever winter I used to get wet by sweating of panic attack. I had fear ...

0 answers 13 days ago