Panic Disorder - How many 0.5 mg equal 1mg of clonazepam?

If you're asking how many 0.5 mg pills to take to equal 1 mg, the answer is 2.

Robles81 18 Apr 2012

Thanx

Trying to give up clonazepam with cymbalta..having trouble here?

I have been taking clonazepam for 5 yrs. started out at .05mg twice a day to now 1mg 3 times a day. I just started taking cymbalta, and its making me ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

How long does it take for Clonazepam to completey work or for side effects to go away?

This is my third day on clonazepam I've ben taking half of 1mg Clonazepam I can only take it and hour before bed time. Side affects today was I ...

Alternatives to clonazepam & other benzodiazepines to treat panic disorder?

my doc wants to talk about getting me off my benzodiazepine clonazepam, but beside the xanax, I still need something to deal with the anxiety... does ...