Panic Disorder - How many 0.5 mg equal 1mg of clonazepam?

If you're asking how many 0.5 mg pills to take to equal 1 mg, the answer is 2.

Robles81 18 Apr 2012

Thanx

Trying to give up clonazepam with cymbalta..having trouble here?

I have been taking clonazepam for 5 yrs. started out at .05mg twice a day to now 1mg 3 times a day. I just started taking cymbalta, and its making me ...

How long can a 2mg clonazepam be in a cabinet and still be good?

I had been on 2mg precription for some time and early this year he lowered my dosage to 1mg, which means I'm getting some better, and I took a ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

Anxiety and Stress - Anyone else taking clonazepam for anxiety?

Hi I am currently taking 1mg of clonazepam 2x a day, I also am taking vicodin and morphiine and trying to get away from the last 2. My question is ...

Sir, I don't want to take clonazepam 0.5.so what shoud I do.whenever I suddenly stop clonazepam?

... it creats panic attack. plz give me advise