How many 1mg lorazepam would it take to equal one 5mg diazepam?

kaismama is right. Or one could say that one loraz is equal to 10mgs diaz... right kaismama? BTW, Kai is a beautiful name! I've been meaning to tell you that, my friend.
Mac

Anonymous 19 Nov 2012

I agree, Kai was the name of our grandson we lost... Mary

kaismama 19 Nov 2012

That's a shame Mary. I'm so sorry for you. Kai is my little dog, a japanese chin. His name is Mitsukai, but I doubt he'd even know that name.

MacIntosh12 19 Nov 2012

That ALways makes me want to just put me head on my desk and sob, Mary.

happybrandee 20 Nov 2012

Kaismama... I thought that it was the name of one of your kids! It's good to see that you are a dog lover! so am I... I have a beagle and my baby who's a red mini-Dachshund! :))

kaismama 20 Nov 2012

My kids are grown and not cute anymore, lolol... All I have at home now are my 2 little furry babies. One, Kai, is 13 tho.

1/2 of the lorazepam is equivalent to valium 5 mg.