My daughter is allergic to all penicillins, is erythromycin tablets alright for her to take?

sometimes when people are allergic to Penicillin doctors will use Erythromycin it is a different type of antibiotic, but it is safe to take. Sulfa is another drug it is one that I am violently allergic to, it comes in Bactrim and Bactrim DS, that is another alternative if she is not allergic to Sulfa. it would be a good idea to wear a bracelet letting people know that she is unable to take penicillin if she were not able to speak for herself. I wish you only the very best

She can sefaly take erythromycin without a problem, this medication does not contain any penicillin .-

All the best.-

My son is also allergic to Penicillin drugs, and he safely takes erythromyocin drugs, no problems at all. I wish you luck, just a note though, always keep a close eye on anyone who has allergic reactions to medications, sometimes it occurs after two or three doses of the med before a reaction occurs so never assume, always be on alert, better to be safe than sorry.
I wish you the best,

Hi shirl,
I would ask your pharmacist before you fill your prescription. He/she will know for sure. Hope your daughter fells better soon!