Can I use Metronidazole vaginal cream while I have my period?

Yes - you should continue to use the cream while you have your period.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/metronidazole-vaginal.html

I started using metronidazole 3 days ago, and I have an unusual bleeding. I had my period 4 days?

... ago. This is weird to me, I am wondering if this is a side effect? I am using the pill, not the vaginal cream

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...

Is hair loss normal when using estrace vaginal cream?

Using cream for vaginal prolapse (to restore thickness to vaginal wall) but noticed excess hair loss the day after I use it. Can not afford the hair ...

Metronidazole - Vaginal Itching?

Will this medication help vaginal itching. Last time I took it with Fluconozole and it cured my problem, but I am on day 3 of taking Metronidozole ...

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...