Can I use Metronidazole vaginal cream while I have my period?

Yes - you should continue to use the cream while you have your period.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/metronidazole-vaginal.html

I started using metronidazole 3 days ago, and I have an unusual bleeding. I had my period 4 days?

... ago. This is weird to me, I am wondering if this is a side effect? I am using the pill, not the vaginal cream

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...

Prescribed 2 treatments of metronidazole still having discharge?

I was prescribed one treament of metronidazole for bv and then another for trich both vaginal gel. The symptoms cleared up then Towards the end of my ...