Can I use Metronidazole vaginal cream while I have my period?

Yes - you should continue to use the cream while you have your period.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/metronidazole-vaginal.html

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Is hair loss normal when using estrace vaginal cream?

Using cream for vaginal prolapse (to restore thickness to vaginal wall) but noticed excess hair loss the day after I use it. Can not afford the hair ...

Is the ingredient in Estrace vaginal cream the same as in premarin vaginal cream?

Premarin is less expensive than estrase, so I want to know if the ingredients are the same or similar and if they are both equally effective. I only ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am switching from Estrodiol using a half of a 1mg pill to Estrace cream?

Is there a recommended way to do this? Can I just stop the pills or do I need to wean from one to the other?