Can I use Metronidazole vaginal cream while I have my period?

Yes - you should continue to use the cream while you have your period.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/metronidazole-vaginal.html

Has anyone used Estrace vaginal cream for vaginal itching?

My doctor started me on Estrace vaginal cream about 7 weeks ago for severe vaginal itching, I have not had any relief yet! Does anyone know how long ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Is hair loss normal when using estrace vaginal cream?

Using cream for vaginal prolapse (to restore thickness to vaginal wall) but noticed excess hair loss the day after I use it. Can not afford the hair ...

Metronidazole - Vaginal Itching?

Will this medication help vaginal itching. Last time I took it with Fluconozole and it cured my problem, but I am on day 3 of taking Metronidozole ...