Lortab ASA - do lortabs cause body odors?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Im curious... what is the equivilent of 2 mg subutex will equal how much lortab? the subs bind to th

... receptors for a long time and seems to be strong. does anyone know how many lortabs it would take to the equivelent of lortabs?

Can I wean off roxy using lortab?

I have only been using roxy for about three months, and my habit is only up to 60mg a day (2 blues). I didn't think I would have withdrawals but ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How are lortabs and the use of them with the elderly an issue, my mon?

... who is 73 recently spent 24 hours in the hospital recovering from too much lortab. Is the use of lortabs with aged patients an area of debate as ...

Stronger medication?

Next week i go back to the pain dr this will be my 2nd visit he prescribed Norco it does nothing i have been taking Lortabs for 10 yrs i want to take ...