Lortab ASA - do lortabs cause body odors?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Im curious... what is the equivilent of 2 mg subutex will equal how much lortab? the subs bind to th

... receptors for a long time and seems to be strong. does anyone know how many lortabs it would take to the equivelent of lortabs?

Can I wean off roxy using lortab?

I have only been using roxy for about three months, and my habit is only up to 60mg a day (2 blues). I didn't think I would have withdrawals but ...

I've been taking Lortab 10 for 5 yrs, Dr gave me Oxycodone .5mg ?

Dr gave me .5mg of oxycodone this month to take up to 5 time a day,Instead of the Lortabs.I took the Lortabs I had left over. Hadn't been taken ...

Taking Lortabs & Vicodin?

Hi there, I have been taking Lortabs(7.5/500) and Vicodin(7.5/750) for about 6 months never mixing them together but rather taking them every other ...

Stronger medication?

Next week i go back to the pain dr this will be my 2nd visit he prescribed Norco it does nothing i have been taking Lortabs for 10 yrs i want to take ...