Lortab ASA - do lortabs cause body odors?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Im curious... what is the equivilent of 2 mg subutex will equal how much lortab? the subs bind to th

... receptors for a long time and seems to be strong. does anyone know how many lortabs it would take to the equivelent of lortabs?

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How are lortabs and the use of them with the elderly an issue, my mon?

... who is 73 recently spent 24 hours in the hospital recovering from too much lortab. Is the use of lortabs with aged patients an area of debate as ...

Methadon plus lortabs?

My husband takes 15 mg. Methadone 5 times per day per his dr. He has added anywhere from 8 to 10 lortab 10mg. To his daily pill taking, he also takes ...

Lortab refills?

I get 120 lortabs a month says take one ever 4 to six hours i ran out and wonder if i can get them filled 6 days eairly