How long does Vicoden stay in your urine?? (10's)?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Vicodin stay in your system?

Anonymous

The narcotic in Vicodin is hydrocodone. How long it will show up in a drug screening depends on several variables, how long you've been taking the med and when you last took the 10 mgs of hydrocodone. As your question did not have a lot of information in it as to if you had a script or not, if you did it wouldn't matter, but my best guess, being a RN for 22 years, to be safe, I would give it 3 weeks to a month for all the metabolites to be processed by your liver. If you are having a GC/MS test, it could tell you if you took tylenol last month. So, hope you are clean when you need to be.
Good luck in your future adventures,
Sweet Hippie

windexanne 22 May 2014

I took maybe 3-5mg. last 3 days and 2-10 mg,

windexanne 22 May 2014

cAN YOU ANSWER MY ??

Vicodins metabolites can be detected in the urine for about 3-7 days on average depending on how long you have used them and how many you take per day and how fast your metabolism is. If you have a test coming up and you need to show negative, to be safe, give it at least seven days, if not more.

roughly 24-72 hours. I'm a methadone patient and have been a chronic pain pill abuser for the past 11 years and i have never failed a drug test by testing positive for opiates. EVER. I'm also very thin and active and that plays a role as well. The more fat you have the longer it takes to metabolize ANYTHING. Then again i haven't really pressed my luck if i think i'll have to drop soon.

Sleepy mind 9 Jun 2013

I told one 10 mg a little but for midnight lastnight. And I have a urine test in the morning of Monday so tomorrow which I wasn't aware of. So in 30 hours..will it be out of my system?