Ibuprofen - Can I take ibprophen an vicoden together?

You can, but you're mixing Acetaminophen and Ibu, why would anyone want to do that? Hope this helps.

reatha davis 16 Aug 2012

Because I have a really bad tooth ache I hope it helps to

balbanese 16 Aug 2012

OK, that helps. So, I'd say it's ok so long as you take normal doses and don't overdue. Hope you feel better soon.

Yes, you can, but be sure that you have vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) not Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) so that you are not taking too much ibuprofen. Vicodin doesnt help inflammation but ibuprofen will so you may feel better using them in tandem-just besure to stick to dosing schedules for both.

Thanks so much everyone :) Vicodin didn't help my toothache at all :( Ibuprofen did though! Kind of odd?

SorellasMom 21 Sep 2013

Not odd to me. Vicodin does absolutely nothing for pain for me (I have arthritis and bone spurs in my knees and feet). Ibuprofen works much better. I take vicodin when the pain makes me agitated. THAT it helps with.