How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

On warfarin for life. Is anyone taking the new drugs Apixaban or Xarelto for A-Flib. If so, how?

... long and the results or side effects

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Xarelto - How long before side effects could start am on 20mg rivaroxaban from today 19 Sept for AF?

... MICKXXXY. Self diagnosed refered to Papworth by my Dr who put me on rivaroxaban 20mg when I feel a flutter it only lasts for a split second I am ...

Pulmonary Embolism - use of xarelto and back ache?

I have been on xarelto for a year following two years of warfarin. All for recurring clots and PE's. I have not had any noticeable side ...

Can Commadin be used in place of Xarelto?

A Dr. suggests using Commadin in place of Xarelto because if I need Emergency Surgury for anything, it can't be done while taking Xarelto. Just ...