How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long have you taken Xarelto?

I apologize I had looked for someone to ask about this before posting. I couldn't find anyone, so here goes: So glad to have found you! ...

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Xarelto and Multivitamin?

I take xarelto once daily, and I want to start taking a multivitamin from GNC, there megamen sports. I was wondering if it would be alright for me to ...