How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long have you taken Xarelto?

I apologize I had looked for someone to ask about this before posting. I couldn't find anyone, so here goes: So glad to have found you! ...

How long after completing a course of Xarelto should I wait before taking anti-inflammatory drugs?

I have been taking Xarelto following hip replacement surgery but the paracetamol and codeine prescribed for pain have not been effective so I want to ...

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

Beginning of June I was diagnosed with clot in left leg and in lungs. I was put on Xarelto. Doctors?

... seem reluctant to give me follow up tests to check progress. I had a massive panic attack this weekend - was given allot of tests before they ...