How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

I am 23 years old and was put on Xarelto after getting a PE after a csection... I hemmoraged on my?

... first period after the baby . I was taken off xarelto for a day n then put on the depo shot (hormone therapy ) to help me clot and stop the ...

Does Xarelto affect tinnitus?

I've been taking 20 mg. of Xarelto with my evening meal for about a year for a-fib. In that time, long standing tinnitus has dramatically ...

Can Commadin be used in place of Xarelto?

A Dr. suggests using Commadin in place of Xarelto because if I need Emergency Surgury for anything, it can't be done while taking Xarelto. Just ...