How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

On warfarin for life. Is anyone taking the new drugs Apixaban or Xarelto for A-Flib. If so, how?

... long and the results or side effects

How long after completing a course of Xarelto should I wait before taking anti-inflammatory drugs?

I have been taking Xarelto following hip replacement surgery but the paracetamol and codeine prescribed for pain have not been effective so I want to ...

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Pulmonary Embolism - use of xarelto and back ache?

I have been on xarelto for a year following two years of warfarin. All for recurring clots and PE's. I have not had any noticeable side ...