How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long have you taken Xarelto?

I apologize I had looked for someone to ask about this before posting. I couldn't find anyone, so here goes: So glad to have found you! ...

On warfarin for life. Is anyone taking the new drugs Apixaban or Xarelto for A-Flib. If so, how?

... long and the results or side effects

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

Beginning of June I was diagnosed with clot in left leg and in lungs. I was put on Xarelto. Doctors?

... seem reluctant to give me follow up tests to check progress. I had a massive panic attack this weekend - was given allot of tests before they ...

I am 23 years old and was put on Xarelto after getting a PE after a csection... I hemmoraged on my?

... first period after the baby . I was taken off xarelto for a day n then put on the depo shot (hormone therapy ) to help me clot and stop the ...

1 answer 5 days ago