How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long have you taken Xarelto?

I apologize I had looked for someone to ask about this before posting. I couldn't find anyone, so here goes: So glad to have found you! ...

On warfarin for life. Is anyone taking the new drugs Apixaban or Xarelto for A-Flib. If so, how?

... long and the results or side effects

How long after completing a course of Xarelto should I wait before taking anti-inflammatory drugs?

I have been taking Xarelto following hip replacement surgery but the paracetamol and codeine prescribed for pain have not been effective so I want to ...

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

Does Xarelto affect tinnitus?

I've been taking 20 mg. of Xarelto with my evening meal for about a year for a-fib. In that time, long standing tinnitus has dramatically ...