How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long have you taken Xarelto?

I apologize I had looked for someone to ask about this before posting. I couldn't find anyone, so here goes: So glad to have found you! ...

How long after completing a course of Xarelto should I wait before taking anti-inflammatory drugs?

I have been taking Xarelto following hip replacement surgery but the paracetamol and codeine prescribed for pain have not been effective so I want to ...

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Xarelto - How long before side effects could start am on 20mg rivaroxaban from today 19 Sept for AF?

... MICKXXXY. Self diagnosed refered to Papworth by my Dr who put me on rivaroxaban 20mg when I feel a flutter it only lasts for a split second I am ...