How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long after completing a course of Xarelto should I wait before taking anti-inflammatory drugs?

I have been taking Xarelto following hip replacement surgery but the paracetamol and codeine prescribed for pain have not been effective so I want to ...

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Xarelto and Pre workout drinks?

I have been on xarelto for about a month. I was recently released to start exercising and lifting weights again. I usually have a pre workout drink ...

Xarelto and Multivitamin?

I take xarelto once daily, and I want to start taking a multivitamin from GNC, there megamen sports. I was wondering if it would be alright for me to ...