How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long after completing a course of Xarelto should I wait before taking anti-inflammatory drugs?

I have been taking Xarelto following hip replacement surgery but the paracetamol and codeine prescribed for pain have not been effective so I want to ...

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Does Xarelto affect tinnitus?

I've been taking 20 mg. of Xarelto with my evening meal for about a year for a-fib. In that time, long standing tinnitus has dramatically ...

I just stopped taking Xarelto, Dr directed?

How long after my last dose, will my blood's clotting time be back to normal?

Xarelto - Does anyone know how long the side effects last after coming off Rivaroxaban? I have?

... just come off 3 days ago on advice of Doctor. I am still very tired and still have extreme back and hip pain. Would appreciate any help with this ...