How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

How long do you have to stay on xarelto after having a dvt?

I don't remember if the doctor said 3 or 6 months and do you just stop taking it or reduce dose my new doc doesn't know

I am 23 years old and was put on Xarelto after getting a PE after a csection... I hemmoraged on my?

... first period after the baby . I was taken off xarelto for a day n then put on the depo shot (hormone therapy ) to help me clot and stop the ...

Xarelto - How long before side effects could start am on 20mg rivaroxaban from today 19 Sept for AF?

... MICKXXXY. Self diagnosed refered to Papworth by my Dr who put me on rivaroxaban 20mg when I feel a flutter it only lasts for a split second I am ...

Pulmonary Embolism - use of xarelto and back ache?

I have been on xarelto for a year following two years of warfarin. All for recurring clots and PE's. I have not had any noticeable side ...