How long do the effects of xarelto last after the last dose?

The half life is around 9 hrs, so it should be out of your system in about 45 hrs.

Xarelto - I'm 45 and just changed dose from 15 mg 2xday to 20 mg 1x day and have been on new dose?

... for 5 days. Have a new pain in right side of chest. Scared it's another PE. But don't feel SOB?? Anyone else experience any side ...

Beginning of June I was diagnosed with clot in left leg and in lungs. I was put on Xarelto. Doctors?

... seem reluctant to give me follow up tests to check progress. I had a massive panic attack this weekend - was given allot of tests before they ...

I am 23 years old and was put on Xarelto after getting a PE after a csection... I hemmoraged on my?

... first period after the baby . I was taken off xarelto for a day n then put on the depo shot (hormone therapy ) to help me clot and stop the ...

Pulmonary Embolism - use of xarelto and back ache?

I have been on xarelto for a year following two years of warfarin. All for recurring clots and PE's. I have not had any noticeable side ...